RPM/Jags on Herp trader

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much experience do you have with jags?

please don't play this card, there have been many times where jag breeders don't even know the difference. normals being suspect jags amoung a jag clutch and jags being thought to be normals. you get non jags that look like jags and you get jags that look like non jags. either way if you want to work with jags aslong as your working with the gene and a few nice good quality females with good blood lines behind them...then you can do well and produce some good looking animals, even in the best jungle lines in Australia you get the odd dull snake it might be more unlikely compared to other lines, but at the end of the day your dealing with carpet pythons.

i still don't like the fact that people think they have the right to start a thread about someones animals that have been advertised. why don't you ring the person if your not sure instead of creating dought in the mind of potential buyers.

Last edited:
+1 here
Ring up & find out youself, & if you know nothing about breeding JAGs/RPMs then how would even know what a sib looks like.
Sibs are totally different as they do not carry the gene.
please don't play this card, there have been many times where jag breeders don't even know the difference. normals being suspect jags amoung a jag clutch and jags being thought to be normals. you get non jags that look like jags and you get jags that look like non jags. either way if you want to work with jags aslong as your working with the gene and a few nice good quality females with good blood lines behind them...then you can do well and produce some good looking animals, even in the best jungle lines in Australia you get the odd dull snake it might be more unlikely compared to other lines, but at the end of the day your dealing with carpet pythons.

i still don't like the fact that people think they have the right to start a thread about someones animals that have been advertised. why don't you ring the person if your not sure instead of creating dought in the mind of potential buyers.

They are definately RPM/JAGS but definately not the best ones going around, the attached pics are some from the same clutch. The animals were bred by me and were part of an arrangement on a breeding loan.

As everybody knows or should know, you get some pretty large variation between clutchmates. These are a bargain at that price, if keepers want to get the RPM/JAG genetics and are happy to work on refining the results then these are your animals to buy. If you want more refined RPM/JAGS straight up then check out some of the available offspring on our website..........

Attachments

• P1221863.jpg
    P1221863.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 53
  • P1221855.jpg
    P1221855.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 62
  • P1081741 [].jpg
    P1081741 [].jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 56
Its true they have potential and they are a good price so if you want to breed jags then they may be the way to go.

They're not ugly snakes but as far as jags go they still have a fair amount of patterning.

Lol @ Jag threads.

Keyboard%2BWarrior.jpg

bahahahaha!!!! true if someone told me my snakes were scum and i knew they were not id kick there shins in so hard....dont rip on people when u dont have pure evidence keep ur lame thoughts to ur self

I for one actually like the heavy pattern on some of them. Over the next few years all JAGS are going to look very reduced and ones with a bit of extra pattern will actually be a little different and even sort after. I have kept back one which I think will turn out pretty hot. Will post pics once it sheds. Have a look at some of the banded JAGS getting around on O/S sites, they are pretty dam good......

Thanks for clearing it up Barramundi.

Any pics of the sibs from this clutch so we can see the obvious difference between the jags and the sibs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back