Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
old pic was taken a few hours after i got it done.

Burgh from temptation tattoos did it for me
100_4026-1-1-1.jpg

i wanna start a japanese sleeve next time i get more work done

Yeah that was probably me, I was walking around all day. This is my left arm.
Tattooa.jpg

tattoob.jpg

tattooc.jpg

tattood.jpg

And this is some of the right arm.
TattooAlbie.jpg

Tattooarm.jpg

Mate they are some of the best tats I have ever seen. How many hours worth of work are in those ones?

Last edited:
here is my tattoo. Not as big or amazing as some of the incredible art on here but i thought i would post it up

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 495
Mate they are some of the best tats I have ever seen. How many hours worth of work are in those ones?

Then left arm would be about the 60 hour mark and the right on was over 100 hours.

Saw my artist today...still drawing up the snake for me. Its taking a while as he has to add it to my existing sleeve and make it all fit in. Definitely getting started on friday...Ahhh i hate waiting hahaha

Larks,mate that is some crazy a** work man that looks wicked.YES if the tatt has meaning then it means something,chicks come & go but my tattz will be with me 4 ever cathy
Serp.jpg

larks - you stole my ideas ha ha ha i am geting a green python tail wraps around arm includes chest plate and back plate !
best ever seen you get my vote !!!!

saximus - if you were asking me who did those tats - they are off US tat site i was researching colours and ideas when i came across them !

Oh damn haha. Oh well Spoonman is still pretty amazing. I'll have to start organising my next trip to Adelaide

freaking god damn sic.awesum ink........coolest tatt i've seen in a while. cheers

Amazing ink Larks! I'm waiting to get the funds to get a piece from spoonman on my back.

As the judging goes, I got my first tattoo on the inside of my wrist, and it's not a tiny, unnoticeable piece. I'm a big part in my church and this caused a fair bit of uproar because it was of a snake wrapped around a cross. This in itself caused problems, and because there are a lot of.. umm... shall we say, old fuddy duddy's still hanging on, to them tattoo's represent rebellion and all things bad. Even at work, I'll get customers walk up to me, see the tattoo and choose someone else. Though most people struggle to think it's real, as I'm a tiny little brunette who doesn't look old enough to have started highschool, let alone get a tattoo! :lol:

On the flip side I've had some wonderful conversations with random people about my tattoo, and for me that makes up for the judgemental ones. In the end, it's my body, and I'll do with it what I want. It's not as if my tattoo was a split second decision, it's been in the works for close to two years before I had it done. And I pride myself on that.

Last edited:
So guys whose going to the Tattoo and Body Art Expo on the 11/12/13 th of March at Sydney Showgrounds?? So looking forward to that !!!

So guys whose going to the Tattoo and Body Art Expo on the 11/12/13 th of March at Sydney Showgrounds?? So looking forward to that !!!

I'd like to if I'm not working...which I probably will be. Maybe I should try and get out of it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back