My new best friend!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asharee133

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This gorgeous little guy found me. on the door. then onto my face. :p he jumped on me! i've never seen one before and im quite enthused of buying some now :p i kinda OD'd on the photos..but its soooo cute :3 OH, its a litoria peronii by the way :)
100_2312.jpg

100_2315.jpg

100_2314.jpg

100_2310.jpg

100_2308.jpg

100_2304.jpg

wait until he starts calling at night .... you wont want him then LOL

Everyone has the right to love and collect there own special range of pets but personally, after years of getting pocket money to remove the frogs from the front fish pond and let them loose down the street into the creek, because of the bloody annoying noise i don't think i could handle frogs... lol

omg, he is way too cute.. we live next door to a nature reserve. and with all the recent rain ( in melb ) it has flooded to about knee deep.. we have these little frogs croacking all night... i often find them in my garage and even in the house. My hubby did identify them on a csiro website, but i cant remember what they were called. good luck with the little guy, and may your collection of these little cuties grow..

Very nice little froggy with green specks but id agree with hearing the noise they make in the pond in the back yard wouldnt keep them myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back