What do you think my chances are?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcastocrat

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying my partner a Woma as a birthday present at the start of July. I'm hoping for one that hatched late last year/ early this year. What would my chances be?

your partner is very lucky.. my hubby wouldnt buy me a woma.. goood luck.

chances are good, there are plenty around the place at the moment. some are going for a very reasonable price too! there will definitely be a fair few clutches popping up soon.

Check The Herp Shop - Australia and the "for sale" section of this site on a semi-regular basis and I'm sure you'll get some no worries.
There will be new clutches for sale for a while now depending on hatching dates and how long it takes them to have enough successful feeds and sheds that the owner is willing to put his reputation on the fact that hes selling you healthy animals.

Good luck
Congratulate your partner for picking a good girl.

Sye

Haha, he isn't that lucky. He really wants a BHP, but I won't get him one because they are too big for my liking. I wish he wanted a Stimmy, because that's what I really want lol!

ha any snake it a amazing present it was my birthday yesterday so i shouted myself a couple as i dont think my girl will buy me a snake :)

Haha, he isn't that lucky. He really wants a BHP, but I won't get him one because they are too big for my liking. I wish he wanted a Stimmy, because that's what I really want lol!

Well, if you get him a woma it's only fair you also get to get yourself a stimmy ;).

Thanks maanz641, but I won't be getting it till the middle of the year, need to save up, we will need a new enclosure for our spotted (poor little fang is going to be shunted to a smaller enclosure to make way for the newbie).

And yes, Khagan, I agree with you on that, but I'm looking to get some froggies first :)

On that note, it sucks that you can't get a combined Reptile/Amphibian licence in NSW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back