RP Darwins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just doing a bit of a tidy up in the snake room and i thought I'd snap a couple shots of these two. These guys are both pure Darwins, coming up to 2.5 yrs old, 6 ft long and hopefully ready to breed. Pretty excited about this pair! They were produced by a wild caught normal looking female Darwin that was gravid when collected, hence the father is unknown and these are first generation captives. Also exciting is that the entire clutch these two came from all have the same pattern. Fingers crossed for 2011!

Attachments

• Female.jpg
    Female.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 353
  • Male.jpg
    Male.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 306
Awesome snakes - I would be very excited too! I wish I had room for some more Darwins...

Very interesting patterns, good luck in line breeding these to refine the trait.

They are just stunning! Also the fact that you can trace them back to wild caught is fantastic!!!

They both look great Jas,theres some really nice Darwins getting around,that 2 are no exception.All the best with pairing them..

very nice jason :D I have a few hatchie het albinos all with simliar patterns.

They are coming along nicely mate, getting alot bigger than your avatar pic.

i didnt realise that people where aloud to capture and sell wild caught reptiles?

Jason those carpets have grown up to look very nice, there brothers and sister are looking good too. I will hopefully be placeing there mother into breeding this year. It took us 18ths to get her feeding again. She is now feeding well on adult rats.

Regards
Bluie.

oh ok i wasnt trying to be rude i just didnt realise that it was legal thats all so if thats the case though shouldnt the babys be released to the wild not sold?

oh ok i wasnt trying to be rude i just didnt realise that it was legal thats all so if thats the case though shouldnt the babys be released to the wild not sold?

Wont go into it now buts its not that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back