First Scrubbie hatchlings out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every year they look the same, but you never get sick of opening the incubator and find the first ones out.

Attachments

• P1010157.jpg
    P1010157.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 350
  • P1010155.jpg
    P1010155.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 240
Yes, they do sell ok, probably because there aren't too many bred each year. This pic gives you an idea about size.

Attachments

• IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 339
Congratulations Allan,there born around the 60cm mark correct.Any photos of the parents,how long did they take to hatch..How many eggs layed..how many hatched..Are they difficult to get eating..

Wow!
Look at the size of that new hatchie!
Awesome stuff!

dat eez a BIG bebby! will you chuck them straight on rats or do you muck around with quails first?

They go straight onto weaner rats, I've had the odd one that started off the first couple of feeds with mice.

All have had 6-7 feeds, 2 sheds and feeding without problems. I have 12 hatchlings, pm if interested

Love em.who would ever get sick of seeing that?it's so cool the whole new life bit.i would love to have one but it's a species that still scares me a little LOL.no kidding the sizes they mature at and their slighty nuts attitude make me uncomfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back