Perksy15

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, do you have a pic of them? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is the introductions sub-forum..
I figured people were free to introduce themselves..
I'm Glad i don't see these kind of harsh comments toward new members every day..

Some of you guys are meant to be reputable breeders/ business men.. and i thought would conduct yourselves better toward a new 15year old member making there first post..
Jace, you have 17 posts, half of which were made in this thread, and have no real input..

"people that do posts like this anoy me. "
People that post meaningless posts like you have here, Jace, and hassle a new member, annoys me more than a new member not knowing what to write as an introduction..

Anyway, Welcome Persky..
Never mind the stirrers..

How long you had the beardies?
Do you have pics?

I'm Glad i don't see these kind of harsh comments toward new members every day..
Theres a difference of introducing yourself and just saying "I own 2 14month old Beardy dragons".He could of said-Im new to this site and currently have 2 beardys etc..I wasnt harsh,but honestly what sort of answer did he expect..

Intro section + hi everyone, followed by what he owns, seemed fair to me..
Then reading the post count of 2, let me know they are new here, and also the Age of 15..
What more can anyone expect?
He may not have written the perfect intro, but give the kid a break..

We all have different education levels, self esteem levels, social skills, linguistic skills, ways of expressing ourselves.. etc etc etc..
Give the kid a chance to enjoy the forum, gain knowledge and find his bearings.. (I have written this as an observation and suggestion only)
Each to there own though..

hi everyone i own 2 4 mounth old bearded dragons

Welcome Perksy15 , I agree that your introductory post could be a little better, it sounds like you expected people to applaud you. I'm happy there are lots of people interested in reps, but not when they are just posting spam. I'm glad the people that own heaps of herps didn't post all the species they had kept, otherwise there'd be no room for important posts. Hopefully Perksy15 you will be able to provide useful advice or comments like many people on this site do.

Last edited:
It sounds like you expected people to applaud you. I'm happy there are lots of people interested in reps, but not when they are just newbies posting spam. I'm glad the people that own heaps of herps didn't post all the species they had kept, otherwise there'd be no room for real posts.

It sounds like you need to pull your head out of your... Well you know where ;). The kid is 15 years old for crying out loud, he was probably just excited to share his joy of owning some pets with people who are supposed to be like minded. Instead he gets d.....bags jumping down his throat.

Way to roll out the welcome mat guys, i don't blame him if he never comes back.

Hi Perksy, welcome to the site. Please feel free to totally ignore the jerks who have apparently decided they run the forums. Since none of them have contributed anything at all worthwhile to any thread that I have seen, I would not be at all concerned that they are having a go - from what I have seen it is all they do. Post some pics of your animals, tell us their names, and again, welcome to the forum.

The truth is perksy 15 pretends to know stuff when he doesnt, that really frustrates me and animal collector u are right

How would you know he pretends to know stuff, when you claimed you dunno him? I don't see him pretending to know stuff in this thread..

i didnt tell him to do anything i dont even know him

Oh really? Because on animalcollector6's profile you sent a visitor message saying "brad just posted a thread called perksy15" so obviously you know him you liar as you know his name. Jeez you're really annoying me.

How would you know he pretends to know stuff, when you claimed you dunno him? I don't see him pretending to know stuff in this thread..

He does know him as I just proved.

hahahaha, what a disaster of a thread! animal, jace and perksy are obviously mates messing with each other and wasting our time.

AUSHERP u are definatly right look at the times their messages were sent school hours if i'm right? and now it seems he is modyfying his post to wriggle his way out of it notice the dots well thats if he hasn't deleted them again.

Last edited:

Some of you guys are meant to be reputable breeders/ business men.. and i thought would conduct yourselves better toward a new 15year old member making there first post..
Jace, you have 17 posts, half of which were made in this thread, and have no real input..

"people that do posts like this anoy me. "
People that post meaningless posts like you have here, Jace, and hassle a new member, annoys me more than a new member not knowing what to write as an introduction..

Anyway, Welcome Persky..
Never mind the stirrers..

How long you had the beardies?
Do you have pics?

Agreed !

Snap !

and Jace , you own NO reptiles ?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back