Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF3974.jpg

A quick one of the new Jungle my partner picked up for me. Great temprement so far, hopefully it will stay that way.

oh thanks. didnt think of that in a click clack, but considering i dont know where he is from, i shall get him out right away :)

ok!
Im not an expert, or a breeder, learning as i go, thanks to lots of friendly advice from this site.
Sorry i lost my head getting a little bit excited about winning something in a ballot.
Chill!

Last edited:
ok! i get it, no need to shoot me down in flames.
Im not an expert, or a breeder, learning as i go, thanks to lots of friendly advice from this site.
Sorry i lost my head getting a little bit excited about winning something in a ballot.
Chill!

I was not shooting you down in flames as you say, I was mearly pointing out that you have already broached any possiable chance of quarantine by having the new critter in the same area as the one you already own. Basicly its to late .

Last edited:
Nice work guys.
Come on coastal lads, get some pictures up of those coastals!!

better late than never

Here's the Jungle i picked up from DECC this week. Been a bit lazy in getting the pic's up..... Hasn't bitten yet but eats like a pig.....

Attachments

• IMG_9830.jpg
    IMG_9830.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_9831.jpg
    IMG_9831.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 73
Wow venom8 - there were some nice jungles, but I reckon that's the pick of the lot. Congrats!

Yeh its not a bad looking Jungle. Its the same jungle in both pic's, I accidently pulled 2 of the same pic's through.... Its even better when its for free

Nice work guys.
Come on coastal lads, get some pictures up of those coastals!!

man the coastal I got is one crazy agro snake. It strikes at me even though the glass seperates me from it. Im scared it might break the glass or hurt itself really bad. Also it is that big I reckon it could eat a cat.

man the coastal I got is one crazy agro snake. It strikes at me even though the glass seperates me from it. Im scared it might break the glass or hurt itself really bad. Also it is that big I reckon it could eat a cat.

hahaha nice. Need some pics of it still :D
The "coastal" we received from deccw ballot was maent to be 1.5m, but ended up measured at 2.4m
But lucky for us she's pretty nice unless she's hungry.
Speaking of which, need to get me some more rabbits....

just got a call from the deccw saying i was next inline for a diamond in the last ballot
a 2 year old has turned up and they asked if i was still interested so ill be picking it up tomorrow

just got a call from the deccw saying i was next inline for a diamond in the last ballot
a 2 year old has turned up and they asked if i was still interested so ill be picking it up tomorrow

congrats hope its friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back