Reptiles on starmaid website

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, that's gold. They do the job! i have atleast 50 or 60 starmaids running here.

Starmaids containers are good,empty out the crap and quick flush out then back in/

Hope those pics and comments were used with permission....

That could be there new motto.
Maybe if they get desperate enough you never know LOL
Hope those pics and comments were used with permission....
Snake whisperer was paid millions,currently holidaying in the carribean :)

Where is the best place to get starmaid tubs?

Woolworths stock some,spotlight has some of the larger types sold in 3s and thats the cheapest way to go,also occasionally on special. :)

Last edited:
Perhaps we could advise them about improvements - built in ventilation, sturdier clips (mine are forever breaking at the little blue peg) etc, and they could launch a special reptile range.

I've sent them a link to this thread so keep the suggestions coming

Lol, no, had no idea! MC-boks told me. Lol, should be though, I have more bloody Starmaid tubs in my house than I know what to do with! Well actually, I guess I could put snakes in 'em... :D

I'm probably useing about 40 atm aswell. Mostly 30L underbeds, perfect size for adult antaresia. If they're reading, flat bottoms and ventilation would be great ;) I also have some 20L underbeds, and 20L 'Talls' plus varioius other sizes they're definatley great tubs for reptiles, easily accessible and a good price.

great, now watch them double in price like most other things do when people realise they are used for the reptile industry haha

wonder if they are going to hook me up with enough tubs for hatchie and gecko racks since they took my photo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back