Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok you twisted my arm 15 it is,now i just have to work out how to break the news to the fun police....lol.....i'm going to say plimpy told me to do it..lol.
I'll use that excuse when I tell the cops why I have 1000 snakes in the backseat. Heading back to my new amazing warehouse.

ok you twisted my arm 15 it is,now i just have to work out how to break the news to the fun police....lol.....i'm going to say plimpy told me to do it..lol.

or 19, or 25, y'know, whatever floats your boat.

I brought my WA woma from URS on valentines day so its probably related. I can tell you i am very happy with my purchase. She is a beautiful snake, friendly, healthy. There service was good although i didnt get any feeding info so make sure you ask for it.

Fantastic- we left her alone the 1st week..... then fed her and waited a few more days and she was so gentle. She is even gentle when she eats, none of this head bobbing and tail wagging i have read about, she just licks it a couple times then bits it really slowly.

I dont know anything about perfect pattens so figured they were so cheap coz they were just rejects lol, but she is cute to us- we dont wnt to breed or anything, we just wanted a pet.

Just saw a 3yo pair of het for patternless for $750 each which isn't too bad.

I remember when they were $2000 about 10 years ago..
A very high end python..
I paid $2500 for my breeding female 7 years ago, and $700 for the male 2 years later, and had trouble getting $300 for their babies last year, --- same as GTP's, now they came be had for $1000 for a hatchie, they used to sell ( not too long ago) for $5000 for a juvie --- but for most of us, its not the money -- it's the love of the reptile--

Just saw a 3yo pair of het for patternless for $750 each which isn't too bad.

i am not 100% that it has be proven out genetically yet so be cautious. I am waitng for it to be proven from a mate with some absolute stunning animals before i jump in and go nuts for a couple :)
But a 3 year old pair for $750 if you like he look of em is a steal.....

i just noticed the 'hets' aswell. I doubt it's genetic, probably line bred like the patternless childreni. I would happily pay good dollars for some patternless womas!!

Comparison of a 4 year old Boodarie male to a 5 year old Tanami male. There's actually approx 50 - 100mm in favour of the Tanami so it's marginally longer.

Boodarie vs Tanami.jpg

Just out of curiosity I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble with breeding and Boodarie males? This male seems to have no interest in mating and I've tried every trick I know of.

Last edited:
Gee that is a clean marked tanami, top looking animals.

To answer the male question the 1st season i put them together (3yr+ mark) my male was like that, very hit and miss and didn't really know what he was doing and i only got slugs from that clutch but last season (4+ yrs) he was all over her and one the job, he was a machine :) and 100% different in attitude towards the female.

Only difference was he was 1 year older and a bit more well fed from the previous season. Got 11 viable eggs though did them over water and hatched out 2 in the end. Back to the drier substrate mix next season for better offspring results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back