Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
getting a python to bite someone is just a bad idea, I'm sure someone could lend you their adult perentie or lacie, put those paramedics to good use.

Here's a small broad head... I mean diamond yeah diamond python for you Merrick.... yeah mate I'm certain it's a diamond python... Care to take a bite as well Bear?

Don't offer him a bite!!! He'll eat the snake

Just the sort of useless stuff you would expect from Bear Grills. I wonder what reptile he will kill and eat in Australia

Nah, you need an adult Rough Scaled Python.....reeeeeeeally long teeth. It would guarantee blood.....lots of blood.

I would like to see him try! just let me load my riffle. (Got to get one first but still)

Little late, he already assaulted Australian wild life last year

Nah, you need an adult Rough Scaled Python.....reeeeeeeally long teeth. It would guarantee blood.....lots of blood.
Yeah - like the one Brian B held for SnakeBytes when he visited. He didn't flinch, but he was sure bleeding.

i think we would all like to see merrick kick bear grylls in the crouch.... just a suggestion...

i think we would all like to see merrick kick bear grylls in the crouch.... just a suggestion...

You know, i think that suggestion ticks all the boxes!

It is a stunt.
People will be interested to listen/see this.
No one gets hurt..... Well no one important =p.
Bear can demonstrate the survival techniques needed to know for "How to survive in the harsh environment of testicular trauma", vital knowledge for everyone to know.

Hahahaha this thread is funny, your all going on about how its cruel and iresponsible to have a snake bite someone on purpose but then you all offer to have Tigers and Scrubbys bite him. Hypocrits anyone? Oh, and while we're at it...... How many of you stress your hatchies to get them agro enough to strike at a pinkie in the hopes it will hold on to it to feed? Lighten up people

Hahahaha this thread is funny, your all going on about how its cruel and iresponsible to have a snake bite someone on purpose but then you all offer to have Tigers and Scrubbys bite him. Hypocrits anyone? Oh, and while we're at it...... How many of you stress your hatchies to get them agro enough to strike at a pinkie in the hopes it will hold on to it to feed? Lighten up people

Love is blind ;)

I can't remember the word I want to use to describe the people wanting to do this stunt. It starts with 'W' and pretty sure it rhymes with bankers.

Perhaps kick him in the CROTCH - while he is crouching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back