Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was another one last night. We were out herping and spotted a big croc in a little (but flooded) stream that crosses the road. We drove out to look at it but it disappeared into the paper barks. We turned around and saw that sitting on the side of the road, it had already been shot. We loaded it up onto the ute and took it back into town so the locals could butcher it. Didn't get to bed until midnight, skinning these things is hard work!

My team teacher got chased by a croc in the spot this one was shot, so there was reasonable reason to shoot it. They are scary animals... heavy too.

One more, just taking him for a walk.

190650_10150197200599408_784039407_9023502_3724359_n.jpg

you live in a great place Gordo......except for the planes......i had to fly in and it was scary.....i was sitting next to the pilot in the front and was scared my feet would touch the pedals....I leaned back and broke Luthors seat....he was a bit grumpy.....scary flight....i hate flying esp to where u r. great pics mate

you live in a great place Gordo......except for the planes......i had to fly in and it was scary.....i was sitting next to the pilot in the front and was scared my feet would touch the pedals....I leaned back and broke Luthors seat....he was a bit grumpy.....scary flight....i hate flying esp to where u r. great pics mate

It can be great, can be awesomely boring at times too! Luckily i am easily amused by anything in the bush so i make my own fun. I make a point of either bushwalking or herping for an hour everyday. You find some really special places when you get out into the escarpment country.

I hate those small planes too now, i never cared about them much but then i had to fly from Kalkarindgi to Katherine during war games. We flew really low so it was really hot and it was rough as guts! I felt so green just ten minutes into the flight. Now i hate flying in unpressurised planes.

Anyway to stay on topic here's some more pictures of me!

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Not me in this pic but i good friend of mine lol.
IMG_0601.jpg

I can picture someone walking into a mansion's living room and seeing a crocodile skin rug just like the the one in the last pic :lol:

latino... have u tattooed your face or is that not permanent!!?

There's not much else you can do when you decide to have long hair. Takes 3 years to grow out regrowth, and if I bleach colour out it still takes 3 years to grow the bleach out lol! (learnt that from a bad decision) So there goes colouring. O_O And non permanent colouring costs so much when it only lasts a few washes X_X

This was... Just a bit of fun :D

Me.. on the left in both photos

Attachments

• 26112010652.jpg
    26112010652.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCF3534.jpg
    DSCF3534.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 196
Enough green in the 2nd 1 Tam?
Might as well put one up, if i haven't already.
HPIM0065.jpg

No i dont have a soul.

Will

its perm its a gang tattoo from wer i come from .. Stupid i know .. its a MS13 tattoo

i just googled them... full on! love the tattoos tho, even if i have none myself!

Stayin on topic... me and my copy cat at the races... :) GIDDY UP
profile pic5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back