Skulls and animal skeletons for sale !- do not open if not intrested as may offend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting - all Australian states require a licence for you to keep any native animal, dead or alive, or part of any native animal - skin, bones, tissue etc. In theory and practice, it would be illegal for you to keep skeletons of Australian animals in your home without the required permit, even if they were imported from overseas. If you plan on doing this, and you keep reptiles (so therefore are subject to the possibility of inspection), it would be a wise move to speak with your state wildlife 'authorities' and make the necessary arrangements to do it legally, so your stuff isn't confiscated by a zealous wildlife officer...

Ah the joys of paperwork...

Jamie

View attachment 149610View attachment 149611View attachment 149612Here is a few pics of skulls . pic of 80 year old croc with hatchie croc to show View attachment 149609how big it is . camel , dog skulls i got from a vet , skull from my giant pet rat , hog skull i shot when i was in south africa ,View attachment 149608
pencil.png

this just made me wonder if they gave you some poor persons pet dogs skull?...
I understand that they'd "go to waste" otherwise, but that'd still be pretty rank if they weren't told O___O

^^^ not meaning that as a shot at you, I am just seriously curious :p

knock, knock, knock

I wonder who that could be at the door.

That's the way it happens... and bingo, you're a criminal!

God forgives, but those pesky wildlife 'authorities' don't...

J

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the way it happens... and bingo, you're a criminal!

God forgives, but those pesky wildlife 'authorities' don't...

J
They can only check on the stuff you have on license, they can't go wandering through your house!

they are a waste of time, they make you pay a few hundred dollars for paperwork just to ship here, dont buy from them, its a big mistake, never buy from someone telling you they will only ship for 2 or 300 dollars of paperwork and customs papers and all that rubbish, because there are plenty of other places you can get bones.
i told these guys to go jump when they told me about these costs.

yeah thats why you should buy specimems of species that are not native to this country, its different, more rare and no paperwork needed with wildlife people etc.

For years I tried to get permission to use skins skeletons etc from native snakes to use when doing demonstrations
I was not even allowed to use any of mine that had died through natural causes
They would have been a wonderful aid in teaching the public
But in every instance I was totally refused

hey Vagabonda,
yeah i buy in mass when i buy so i dont pay just for one item, in saying so if you collect you will just about pay anything to get that item !

what are u looking for to collect ! i may be able to point you to a seller here !

i dont sell from my collection at all - reason - i get asked by everyone if i sell excess - i swap with other collectors so i can get what i am missing !

there are collecting clubs here in australia that just like APS is forum based

by the look of your collection you would love mine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back