Who's a Snakebytestv Fan??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them! They are coming to Australia and im helping bryan meet up with some people :D

Ben

He said he and his crew are coming to Queensland this month. He is getting back to me then we will try and work something out.

Ben

brians a really awesome guy,
i was so pumped when i got to talk to him at the friday night dinner at the expo last year!

Well since you asked,..no not a fan for a few reasons,..1 his staff (Chewy) aggravates snakes till they bite for kicks for the weekly broadcast,..2 the retics barely have room to move in their enclosures,...3 who really needs that many snakes,..is it a hobby or just a money making exercise??

Well since you asked,..no not a fan for a few reasons,..1 his staff (Chewy) aggravates snakes till they bite for kicks for the weekly broadcast,..2 the retics barely have room to move in their enclosures,...3 who really needs that many snakes,..is it a hobby or just a money making exercise??

Money making, its his job isn't it?

Ben

keep us posted as to what happens, would like to go along

Ill let you know.

Ben

big fan, i have spoken to him too but he didnt tell me this month just in the near future, would love to know when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back