A tempory Australian

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not them killing you its just plain stupid, the lasting effects of a tag from those cute little critters wont be good.

Cute! Are they A. antarcticus Devil? I have a friend in WA who is very keen to get the grey east coast form. They don't occur in WA, and he's permitted to import elapids.

Jamie

im sure the handler/keeper will be fine with those little adders.
and if your still worried go look at how many keepers have been killed by adders, i rest my case

That's because they aren't stupid enough to be freehandling them

plenty of keepers free handle there baby adders,voice your inexperianced opinions,then deal with it haters and move on

People may not think its is dangerous but why take the risk. Not worth the hassle.

Cute! Are they A. antarcticus Devil? I have a friend in WA who is very keen to get the grey east coast form. They don't occur in WA, and he's permitted to import elapids.

Jamie

Jamie...I have no idea what type they are. I was just happy to take the pics with a BIG lens.

Death Adder, Deaf Adder, well neither can hear sound but one can put you in hospital so I'll go with the Death Adder tag.
Did your guy have letters after his name by chance.

Hey easy on those with letters after their name ; )

Blue tongues? you get flown to america if you think thats what they are, bugger the anti vennine on that one - they had to save the adder from alcohol poisoning.

Death Adder, Deaf Adder, well neither can hear sound but one can put you in hospital so I'll go with the Death Adder tag.

RIP perhaps if he isn't careful.

heard they make good skink food, or is it the other way around? Still very nice looking adders

Yep, those death adders are horrible, evil and nasty little creatures!...

Last edited:
You might think there ugly Neville I think there little cute adders

They call them death adders because they can potentially add death, most seem to lack the math skills unless some drunk idiot thinks they are a bluetounge :lol: They are very ugly and boring looking except the black and red pilbra type (they are ugly but look cool).

Lol Nev, ya sook, have a go! If memory serves me correctly, the common name for Acanthophis, once upon a time, was indeed Deaf Adder. Somewhere along the line though it just casually transformed into Death Adder. Would need one of the oldies to confirm that one though. I think they are cute personally.

Lol Nev, ya sook, have a go! If memory serves me correctly, the common name for Acanthophis, once upon a time, was indeed Deaf Adder. Somewhere along the line though it just casually transformed into Death Adder. Would need one of the oldies to confirm that one though. I think they are cute personally.

Nope, was Death Adder, people just dont hear well or others mumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back