LMAO @ this snakebite....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A herp with herpes. bah ha ha.

if it was HIV

it would be ''Highly infectious Venom'' and this one is not an elapid...

and whats the difference between HIV and FULL BLOWN AIDS ?

and just for the slow,,, snakes cant spread AIDS,,, there cold blooded...

if it was HIV

it would be ''Highly infectious Venom'' and this one is not an elapid...

and whats the difference between HIV and FULL BLOWN AIDS ?

and just for the slow,,, snakes cant spread AIDS,,, there cold blooded...
The only way they could would be to bite people with AIDS then bite people even so the transferal rate would be small. HIV causes AIDS.

That snake knew it was being exploited thats why it bit her.....if she had been treating it with respect i bet it wouldnt have

she deserved it...its stupid scrags like her that put the cause of women back by 100 years !!!!!

I havn't seen the video, can't watch at work. Could a snake really die from that? What kind of snake was it? It seems highly unlikely that it could die derectly as a result of biting into a silicon breast. Seems like a beat up to me.

More than a mouth full is a waste. Lucky the snake can dislocate its jaws hahaha. Would be funny if it damaged her boob job though

If it did really die of silicon poisoning then there is a good chance it broke the implant.

C'mon boys, what kind of snake was it, I'm trying to figure out whether the snake would have really died from silicon poisoning. I mean, there is flesh/fat and possibly muscle to get through first, so I really doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back