Thought id say...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adelaidebimbo

Reaction score
Thought id say hello and introduce myself on here,
Im Lilliana I live in adelaide havent had many reptiles for quite sometime now so slowly looking at getting back into it slowly.
I currently have green tree frogs, tropical fish and another 21 month old rugrat who is the most destructive of them all (my son)
One thing I have noticed is the price of herps dropping a lot since I use to have them? Which I cant complain about since I know when I start getting into again Ill be finding lots of things I want to blow my money on lol
Thats about it for now ;)

Hurray for Adelaide chicks that keep snakes! Welcome to APS! :)

Hurray for Adelaide chicks that keep snakes! Welcome to APS! :)

Thanks everyone :)
Yea JungleG Its nice seeing other chicks in Adelaide who have an interest in reptiles most of my female friends get a bit weirded out by my passion for reptiles so its always good chatting with people who have the same interests lol!

Thanks everyone :)
Yea JungleG Its nice seeing other chicks in Adelaide who have an interest in reptiles most of my female friends get a bit weirded out by my passion for reptiles so its always good chatting with people who have the same interests lol!

Yep, I dont actually know of any chicks that keep reptiles, so you would be the first. My mates are warming up to the idea, in fact I think I might be converting a few of them from haters to lovers! -:lol:- its only a matter of time!!
Post some pics as soon as you get your new animal/s! :)

hi bimbo.....im another adelaide chick whose friends are weirded out.it would be cool to chat to a person whose not on the other side of oz.i started with a baby bearded dragon for my 1st and now have a girl jungle python and a hatchling childrens python and always looking for another one to add to my collection.would love a pr of geckoes.

Greetings fellow Adelaidean. Herps are pretty cool! I had no idea till I touched a bearded dragon that their spines are soft. I want one

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back