Ackie Indoor Enclosure Pics Please!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

russellman

Reaction score
Hi all

Im looking at gettin an ackie as my next reptile and was wondering if people could post pics of there indoor enclosures.

Also some pointers on setting up an enclosure for a baby ackie.

Thanks
Russ

look forward to seeing some indoor enclosures also.
BUMP
:)

This one's been up a few times now, but I'm proud of it so here it is again... I should really get around to taking another photo as this was when I first set it up and it's changed a bit since.
...I did mean to include the dimensions. It's 1800x700x1200mm

Attachments

• IMG_0664.JPG
    IMG_0664.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
That's really nice Robo. What are the dimensions and how many do you keep in there??
I have seen differing answers to this but how big do Ackies grow compared to Tristis? Would something like Robo's work for a couple of Tristis?

Last edited:
I've added the dimensions above. I have four adults in there without any problems. I've never kept tristis so I can't really compare, but I think that they are slightly larger than Ackies.

That's really nice Robo. What are the dimensions and how many do you keep in there??
I have seen differing answers to this but how big do Ackies grow compared to Tristis? Would something like Robo's work for a couple of Tristis?

Trisits are larger than ackies. My Mt Isa ackies that I used to keep maxed out at around 50cm or less for females. really awesome little critters and they had some stunning colours as well. Lovely yellow and purplish colouration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back