Curiosity killed the cat 2:-)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosia

Reaction score
You would think they are best friends :D

026.jpg030.jpg

039.jpg
pencil.png

Last edited:
Cat TV!....LoL.

My pair aren't in the good books at the moment because they knocked over my rat cage last night..little @#$#@%!!!!!

Needless to say that they are keeping a very low profile at the moment....Mummy is not happy.

My cat does the same thing to my jungle pair.. how ever one night i hear a crash and ran out into the garage and the cat had jumped onto my big water pythons cage trying to get to my boyd and she fell in!!!! lucky the water python didnt get her

My cat does the same thing to my jungle pair.. how ever one night i hear a crash and ran out into the garage and the cat had jumped onto my big water pythons cage trying to get to my boyd and she fell in!!!! lucky the water python didnt get her
Wow lucky. As much as I am not a cat person it would have been tragic to walk in and see your pet being constricted

My cats ignore my hatchie completely (thank goodness) but a friend bought over an adult jungle and they almost pooped themselves when they saw it!!! :)

Wow lucky. As much as I am not a cat person it would have been tragic to walk in and see your pet being constricted

i dont know, its my wifes cat as i hate cats. Would have been a nice little snack for the python i think! especially if it had eatten the boyd

i was expecting a very different thread when i opened this, haha..

as much as i hate cats i'd draw the line at using them as food, even accidently..

Why don't you house them together? I've seen it done ;)

mmm...no thanx... the snake would love it so much that it will cuddle it to death lol

WOW! Lucky - your wife would have killed you :)

i was expecting a very different thread when i opened this, haha..

as much as i hate cats i'd draw the line at using them as food, even accidently..

I also was disapointed when i opened this thread was thinkin it be more like this video...

[video=youtube;EJHsbVvGPaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJHsbVvGPaY&feature=related[/video]

No matter how often i watch it its still funny..

I'm glad to see other people have cats who have an interest in snakes, i thought the family cat was just a bit weird. :lol:

I also was disapointed when i opened this thread was thinkin it be more like this video...

[video=youtube;EJHsbVvGPaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJHsbVvGPaY&feature=related[/video]

No matter how often i watch it its still funny..

Now thats crule!!! (But sooooo funny lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back