Adult diamond in click clack?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerocool

Reaction score
Probly the stupidest question but was wondering if a 8 foot diamond could be housed in a click clack? 80 ltrs or so? if taken out once a day for 20 - 30 mins of sun? :) thanks guys

i can only find the dimensions of a 60 lts they are 555 (L) x 385 (W) x 338 (H) mm. probly to small isnt it what do you guys keep your diamonds in?

i found dimensions for 100 ltr they are Dimensions: 470 x 690 x 455mm

Yeah even the 100L is too small. Normal size people quote for adults would be 4x2x2 so unless you can get a click-clack that big they are only good as temporary homes

As long as you can live in a toilet cubical - and we will let you out for half an hour a day (If we remember) lol

l have a rack system that's 220 litre [960l x 610w x300h] and imo that wouldn't be big enough.....solar 17[Baden]

you could do it if its only for a short period, I.E. during enclosure renovations or house moving but its too small for a permenant home

how would you heat it.....a tub that big with a heat mat ? would it work to give enough heat for thermo regulation....weve noticed the bigger the click clack the harder they are to get the heating right with just a heat mat

sounds good for a hatchy or a yearling ,diamonds love to climb and they seem to do well in large high enclosures with plenty of temp range within their enclosure i dont think you will achieve this with a tub especially with an adult a bit of uv everyday is not the only key to keeping them healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back