Hi All

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalee

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

After going to the Vic Expo last weekend, I have finally convinced the hubby (with a little help from the kids) that a snake in our lives will be a really good thing.

I have wanted a snake ever since I held one at the age of 6 - going on 28 years now, and now I am finally going to get one :D.

At the expo I picked up an enclosure to start while hubby builds me a nice huge one and ordering bits an pieces online while waiting for my licence to come through (filled in the paperwork on Saturday when I got home and sent it off on Monday arvo - the count down is on).

I am tossing up between a Murray Darling and a Bredli, any advise on which is more suited to a first timer would be greatly appreciated also any recommended breeders to purchase from in Victoria would also be great.

Thanks for any and all advise :)

Don't know a great deal about what bredlis are like but murray darlings are probably one of your most placid pythons and you can generally handle them well, would be good option for a first python.

Both are very good morelia for a first timer. Make sure you handle the hatchy while at the breeders to ensure you get a placid one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back