Hey world mother nature is annoyed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wow so much devastation happening in our region and now the earthquake and tsunami
in Japan. Wonder if humans will learn that they are not really in charge?
Will we continue to worship dicky celebrities and try and make our faces younger or start taking the earth around us as having meaning?

Didn't suggest they did. In fact I was saying the opposite.
Was saying that we don't control the earth even though we like to think we are in command.

Last edited:
Well there you go. Always a cause and effect : )

No, it's the moon.

Seriously, my heart goes out to the people and animals who have been affected by this latest natural disaster.

Umm Australis is that your everyday reading cos that's just weird, or extremely funny?

Last edited:
If nature is in trouble i better keep recyling my joke... Its their fault.

If nature is in trouble i better keep recyling my joke... Its their fault.

Cris, you have a joke?
Thats excellent, you should share.

Last edited:
piratesarecool4.jpg

As you can see, there appears to be a correlation between global warming and the number of pirates. While we have Very Important Work to do, perhaps through individual efforts like Talk Like a Pirate Day, we can make a positive, err, I mean negative impact on global warming.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

lol thats great :) i'm going to stab my eye out with a fork, just so i can wear an eye patch to help the cause.

if we all try and be a bit more pirate like i'm sure we can change the world.

ARRRRRRGGGG

Is it because Venus is in Uranus?

Or is it HAARP???

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.

"Conspiracy theorists have linked HAARP to numerous earthquakes. An opinion piece on a Venezuelan state-run television channel's website named HAARP as a cause of the 2010 Haiti earthquake.[17][18][19]"

Or is it because we evolved without a penis spine? Why Your Penis Has No Spine

(just an interesting read, doesn't link to the earthquakes - sorry).

17. # ^ Pescovitz, David (January 22, 2010). "Venezuelan president: US tectonic weapon caused Haiti quake". boingboing.net. Venezuelan president: US tectonic weapon caused Haiti quake Boing Boing. Retrieved 3 February 2010.

18. # ^ "Earthquakes, HAARP and conspiracy theories.". Anchorage Daily News. January 20, 2010. Earthquakes, HAARP and conspiracy theories: Alaska Newsreader | Alaska news at adn.com. Retrieved 21 January 2010.

19. # ^ "Truth over delusion: Hugo Chavez did not accuse the U.S. of causing the Haitian earthquake". venezuelanalysis.com. 3 February 2010. Truth over delusion: Hugo Chavez did not accuse the U.S. of causing the Haitian earthquake | venezuelanalysis.com. Retrieved 15 February 2010.

No, it's the moon.

These quakes and the plates moving have NOTHING to do with the moon. I know a lot of people are saying that there is some correlation between the moon at perigee on the 25th of this month (which will have little noticeable effect on anything), but at the time of the earthquake the moon was at apogee. No correlation whatsoever between the moon and the earthquakes. There is a hell of a lot of disinformation about these kinds of things out there.

My thoughts really do go out to the people of Japan. I must say the Tsunami footage is some of the most insane (and terrifying) footage I've seen in my life.

lol thats great :) i'm going to stab my eye out with a fork, just so i can wear an eye patch to help the cause.

if we all try and be a bit more pirate like i'm sure we can change the world.

ARRRRRRGGGG

Now that's just stoopid (the bit about the fork) and is dragging the quality of this thread down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back