untastefull??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dossy

Reaction score
just the other side of a galaxy not to far from th
i posted a bunch of jokes about japan on social networking sites and now alot of people are pissed at me

one joke was "i cant wait for all the jokes about japan to come flooding in"

i feel sorry for them and i know people over there that i have not been able to get in contact with ( jap teacher fron yr 7 - 9 and his entire family ect ect )

was it untasteful? i thought it was ok, not were offencive and i did have seriouse messages aswell.

so your vote untasteful or ok?

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE IN MY OPINION.

Hundreds of people have died already and thousands more will be affected by this...... and you want to joke about it? I don't see the humour.

Those kinds of jokes are always in bad taste, that is half the point.

I think you should take a break from humor attempts Dossy.

I personally don't find jokes like that funny, it's a terrible thing that's happened and many people have lost their friends/family, but if you really want to post those jokes I think you should probably wait longer next time, it's all still too raw.

Ive heard worse jokes already. if it wasnt for humour our lives would be very boring. If someone cant take a joke then their the ones who have a problem.

I think its OK!

I don't generally find them funny but all these sort of jokes pop up straight after these events. There are always SMS messages going around the next day. Dossy you're not alone but you just gotta be prepared to cop crap for it

Would you feel comfortable standing in the streets of Japan right now and telling these jokes to the residents there?

This should answer your question.

Ive heard worse jokes already. if it wasnt for humour our lives would be very boring. If someone cant take a joke then their the ones who have a problem.

I think its OK!

So obviously if you're in their situation you'd still have the same opinion and think that it's okay? I don't think so.

I think its OK!

So if it was you that had just lost your house, your animals, your family and friends etc etc...... you would be fine for me to stand there and make jokes about your predicament?

no? I didn't think so.

Yes there is a place for humour in everyones lives, trust me, i can take a joke. But at the expense of others who have experienced, and are experiencing great pain and utter devastation? Make a joke about something else!

When my house got flooded and lost most of my personal belongings there were flood jokes gettin around. I found them funny at the time and still do. So u thought wrong

When my house got flooded and lost most of my personal belongings there were flood jokes gettin around. I found them funny at the time and still do. So u thought wrong

So you got a little water damage did you? You poor thing!

People have lost alot more than their paintwork or their flooring Russellman.

Grow up and be more mature. Don't just think about yourself and what you find funny, think of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back