Hey world mother nature is annoyed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean the Book of Genesis?
Either way I doubt that is the reason...

I'm in no way saying that the occurrences in the world are caused by 'God', i'm not even religious. I had just watched "Ricky Gervais' 'Science' and he had a book called 'The Book of Noah' it was a children's book that he was given etc etc.. It just amused me ;)

Zac

Mother nature is just making the japanese pay for killing her whales

+20

ok so can i just point something out here

The Plague of Blood - well there hasn't been a river turn to blood but a US marina did have a bucket-load of sardines die so Check
The Plague of Frogs
The Plague of Gnats
The Plague of Flies
The Plague on Livestock
The Plague of Boils
The Plague of Hail
The Plague of Locusts - Definitely Check (they're back again as well)
The Plague of Darkness
The Plague on the Firstborn

Then there's been the floods so that would be the 40 days and 40nights of rain (shame no ark was built)

and then this:
The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times
Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences (fatal epidemics) in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. Luke 21:11

humm to me this is suggesting the recent earthquakes and the warning of the nuclear hazard in japan.

i think this is only the start of something much worse to come, tsunami's, earthquakes,floods etc you have to question....do you think they need to revise the end of the world date again? its gone from 2012 to 2036

ANNNNND

random fact: all hospitals in Adelaide are built on Fault Lines...Nice work :?:shock:

Last edited:
Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences (fatal epidemics) in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. Luke 21:11
Wow.
You do know there has been war, famine and pestilence throughout the entire human history right? And there have been earthquakes through the entire history of the Earth...

yes i know that! there is war now, and there will always be war, jus like there will always be earthquakes and other natural disasters. and yes i know that is a very sarcastic 'Wow' but i was just pointing out the correlation between current and past events and that particular passage. :)

.....and they all lived happily ever after." (numerous authors)
One of my favourite passages : )

You all have got it wrong people.
All this problems are my mother in law fault.

I am sure about it.

When there was global warming and floods isues, I was just suspicious.
But when we started to be hit with seismic activities, all come to be clear to me. IT IS HER FOR SURE.

You all have got it wrong people.
All this problems are my mother in law fault.

I am sure about it.

When there was global warming and floods isues, I was just suspicious.
But when we started to be hit with seismic activities, all come to be clear to me. IT IS HER FOR SURE.

Love it. Your theory make sense though

Lambert - I can add to your list some :)

The Plague of Blood - well there hasn't been a river turn to blood but a US marina did have a bucket-load of sardines die so Check
The Plague of Frogs - Darwin is currently being invaded by record numbers of toads - that'll count!
The Plague of Gnats - My kids all have hair lice - is that similar?
The Plague of Flies - I had this stupid fly buzzing on me this morning while I was watching the earthquake news and subsequent tsunami unfold... It was super annoying!
The Plague on Livestock - Not sure about this one yet...
The Plague of Boils - A kid on camp had a boil under his arm, he was feeling pretty yucky, that constitutes a plague.
The Plague of Hail - That's just super fun! But, anyway, hail is falling in Cairns right now, in the form of unfrozen rain.
The Plague of Darkness - It's not been sunny here for 14 weeks... I swear I forgot what colour the sun was the other day!
The Plague on the Firstborn - She has head lice... That surely counts!

Then there's been the floods so that would be the 40 days and 40nights of rain (shame no ark was built)

and then this:

humm to me this is suggesting the recent earthquakes and the warning of the nuclear hazard in japan.

i think this is only the start of something much worse to come, tsunami's, earthquakes,floods etc you have to question....do you think they need to revise the end of the world date again? its gone from 2012 to 2036

ANNNNND

random fact: all hospitals in Adelaide are built on Fault Lines...Nice work :?:shock:

And more random shock facts... There are 63 volcanic cones in Auckland... Yet, it's NZ's biggest city...

that settles it. the bible is the perfect non fiction book. jesus really died for my sins. the church doesnt really rape young boys, and god is not just some translucent floating piece of air infront of my face.

fellas and ladies. i have been converted. sunday morning church here i come.

+20

ok so can i just point something out here

The Plague of Frogs
The Plague of Gnats
The Plague of Flies
The Plague on Livestock
The Plague of Boils
The Plague of Hail
The Plague of Darkness
The Plague on the Firstborn

and then this:

ANNNNND

OHH My Chosen Nominated Supernatural Diety......

AGAIN WOW........

I agree russellman, i said that exact same thing to my other half.

So what were the recent floods and cyclones in Australia punishment for Oh great nature prophets of APS? How about the victorian bushfires?
Perhaps for our mining/logging practices here and overseas? For destroying the great australian cedar forests of the east coast? The destruction of aboriginal culture? Australian paedophile tourists in sth east asia?

Last edited:
Isn't it facinating enough that the world we live in can do the most incredible things
without bringing in the stories of an almighty fairy tale?

Every time there's a natural disaster the "religion" of man-made global warming rears it's pathetic head! Yawn yawn yawn! I know the thread originator wasn't suggesting that, and I'll agree wholeheartedly that we actually believe we have this control over the planet... when in fact we have very, very little!

Absolute tragedy for the people affected by this latest natural disaster! So far 2011 has been full of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back