Celebrities keeping herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good number of NRL players keep snakes. Rather interesting ones in some cases.

veteran hollywood actor CHARLES BRONSAN keeps many snakes and spiders. a friend of mine from London some years ago, who was recommended for the position of his secretary, was told this, when deciding if he would go to US , expenses paid, for an interview.. he would be working in the same house as the herps/spiders

marylin manson used to have snakes, then his mum started to look after them for him.
clint eastwood at one stage had snakes too, for a short period of time.
jonothan ross has a royal/ball python.
william regal the wwe wrestler has a collection as well, well he used to anyway.

marylin manson used to have snakes, then his mum started to look after them for him.
clint eastwood at one stage had snakes too, for a short period of time.
jonothan ross has a royal/ball python.
william regal the wwe wrestler has a collection as well, well he used to anyway.
lol eastwood. I know so much about him now that I'm doing a feature article on Sergio Leone, but I didn't know that!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh snap

lol eastwood. I know so much about him now that I'm doing a feature article on Sergio Leone, but I didn't know that!

eastwood owns a lot of different pets, and will occaisonally take some in every now and again...he has done quite a few interviews where he discusses his animals and his love for them and what he owns at the moment and what he has owned previously....
i guess we can't always know everything

theres a song on jjj art the moment cant remember who its by but its called gecko operation. one of the band members tried breeding them or something and failed.

Dave Mustaine had a scorpion that his friend gave him and then his girlfriend kicked him out the house and wouldnt give him the scorpion back lol :p

Necro and Ill Bill have rapped about chasing dragons or something, i can only assume they kept lizards.

Last edited by a moderator:
bliss n eso have a song called "watchdog water dragons" and mention lizards randomly in a few songs, but i dont think any of the three members actually keep herps

AC-Snake.jpg

I think the below is called "muscles", wonder if it was the same snake all t he way through?

mj-and-snake_1661466c.jpg

image-4-for-michael-jackson-gallery-6906644982.jpg

g-michael-jackson-MacRae.jpg

Mike-And-Bros-W-Pet-Snake-michael-jackson-10709544-581-329.jpg

Alice coopers snake's name was called Julius squeezer but died after he was bitten by a rat.

Bear Grylls keeps herps, a variety from all over the world but he doesnt keep any particular species for any extended time(I have heard rumours he doesnt even have a permit).

In Rocky Balboa, if you watch at the beginning Sly has a tank in his room with 2 red eared sliders in in, and in Rambo he is a snake catcher. It made me wonder if he is a reptile enthusiast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back