Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfella77

Reaction score
How cool was that? My first expo, even the missus and kids loved it. Got a few good deals, met some top people and saw some amazing critters. Cant wait for next year need more $$$$.:D

yeah i was there too it was heaps good. what time does it end?

Anyone see the very yellow diamond from dolittle farm? Or the sunset stimpson or something. They were awesome.

Had the best time and got the best jungle there(I thought hehe).
Will deffinately be there next year!

Well it was my first, so i thought it was awesome. Gotta get a BHP, love em even my wife was quiet taken by them. I thought it was pretty well organised to,

pics will be coming, tinky is ya man for pics, had a great day, sold everything i took, a lot less dragons this year, alot more snakes, quaility of pythons was great overall.. i was very impressed....

bob whiteys 'pygme womas', u didnt see the sire at the sydney expo ....

I was a little disappointed. I travelled from Sydney to buy some frogs and for a Frog and Reptile Expo there were very few frogs. And they were expensive compared to what was on offer at Castle Hill last month.

Didn't stop me from buying but I expected more.

These are the two we got. Thinking of calling them Hide and Seek. One when straight for the back wall when we put it in, the other hopped around the tank for a while before settling in the top corner.

Attachments

• DSC00261.jpg
    DSC00261.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC00266.jpg
    DSC00266.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back