Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a rare and endangered species Thals, a chick that keeps elapids... AND talks scientific names!
Very nice looking adder too.

lol why thank-you! I can't wait to get up to QLD so I can get me hands on some wellsi :lol:

some gorgeous adders you have there Sdaji, good to see you post pics up again

lol

IMG_0504.jpg

Awesome site varanid, miss having those little guys.

Without doing my head in trying to count them, how many did she have?

Hey Baz :)

bazphotographedMissIvoryalb.jpg

Just to be totally annoying and nit picky (Sorry! :oops: !) The snake you showed on the last page isn't one of the fathers, she is a girl ;) You actually beat me to posting a picture of her! She is the palest of what I have, I was going to put a picture of her in the recent article to show the diversity of colours you get in them, but for some reason (probably me being inept! :lol: ) it didn't happen.

Of my holdbacks from last year, one male I have kept for myself is pretty pale, I'm hoping he will turn out like her. So far he is looking good :) Both he and the one you took a picture of were among the darkest I've produced when they were itsy babies, and they've grown into the lightest of what I have. These things are so difficult to pick as youngsters! Hopefully the one you photographed will have babies this year :)

It's wonderful to have these albinoes out there and proven :) I'm dying to see what people who get this year and last year's babies manage to produce when they breed them in a few years!

13, small litter for her first time but all good.
very cute and much bigger than the tigers and copperheads we have bred in the past

Congrats on the Red Belly's Mike, still got 2 each of your unbanded tigers & copperheads from last feb, will post some up-to-date pics shortly.
November 14th 2010 (13).jpg
My RBB"s, 1 girl 2 boys hope to breed them this coming year, would like to get more size on her-that's her feeding.
Sdaji-legend! & Thals very nice looking adder.
pencil.png

very pretty nigel. lovely to see these animals outside.
it has been over a decade since i have had mine outside nsw thanks to the deccw... and if they get their way soon i will not only have to keep my redbellies in a locked box in a locked room, but i will have to put up warning signs about them in my house as well!

Got an option Jack build a room without a roof! Locked pit, locked room, requirements met ha ha. Got no idea have they? Should be able to fine tune it somehow, best of luck anyway.

i canvassed the idea of "sunning pits" (and returning the animals at night to the legally required locked box) with a deccw fella. he thought i was merely taking the p___.

its funny, the first page of the deccw's new caging requirements document goes on about the welfare of the animals, yet on a rural property 40 odd kms from a town i am not allowed to put my redbellies, tigers and copperheads in outdoor pits where they can enjoy proper sun basking and plenty of stimulating space to explore.

i canvassed the idea of "sunning pits" (and returning the animals at night to the legally required locked box) with a deccw fella. he thought i was merely taking the p___.

its funny, the first page of the deccw's new caging requirements document goes on about the welfare of the animals, yet on a rural property 40 odd kms from a town i am not allowed to put my redbellies, tigers and copperheads in outdoor pits where they can enjoy proper sun basking and plenty of stimulating space to explore.

Dude tellem to fist themselves and all your snakes were stolen by aliens.

very pretty nigel. lovely to see these animals outside.
it has been over a decade since i have had mine outside nsw thanks to the deccw... and if they get their way soon i will not only have to keep my redbellies in a locked box in a locked room, but i will have to put up warning signs about them in my house as well!

That's how it works in the NT. It's pretty restrictive.

Here are 2 of my Northern Death Adders. I will post more pics on the weekend when i pick up my new Albino and het!!!

DSC_1685.jpg

DSC_1694.jpg

Pics are in another thread but might as well add to this thread.

This one os from out near Injune.

Attachments

• DSCN1117.JPG
    DSCN1117.JPG
    484 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN1118.JPG
    DSCN1118.JPG
    388.4 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN1116.JPG
    DSCN1116.JPG
    446.6 KB · Views: 133
Thanks Spiderdan..... they are both really starting to get some size on them this last month. They are little pigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back