Your escape picture

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guzzo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I always have a pic on my work computer that I look at when it all gets too much and i need a break.....I call it my escape photo......This is my favourite....It is of the drive into Hardies Lagoon NT on a dry season morning. Whenever I look at it i can almost feel the wind in my face as I drive to the boat ramp for a days fishing. Anyone else have an "escape pic"View attachment 190369

First is Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown and the second is on the way to lake Boomanjin on Fraser...
IMG_2266.jpg
P4090121.jpg
pencil.png

Beautiful photo by the way

Mine is Millaa Millaa Falls (but I love the Queenstown one, I'll be there in a month or two yayness)

Sorry about the size of this photo - I took it as a panorama shot and it's one that I have sold 8 copies of!!!

work.2921367.4.lp,375x360,w,l,TWlsbGFhIE1pbGxhYSBGYWxscyAtIFF1ZWVuc2xhbmQgLSBBdXN0cmFsaWE%3D.jpg

My other two (if I had to choose) are:

work.2970180.3.lp,375x360,b,l,U2tpcCAtIFRoZSBNdWxncmF2ZSBSaXZlciBhdCBSb3NzICYgTG9ja2UgLSBRdWVlbnNsYW5kIC0gQXVzdHJhbGlh.jpg

Or my next:

work.3715758.3.lp,375x360,b,l,U3dlZXQgRmllbGRzIC0gU3VnYXIgQ2FuZSAtIEJyYW1zdG9uIEJlYWNoIC0gUXVlZW5zbGFuZCAtIEF1c3RyYWxpYQ%3D%3D.jpg

Millaa Millaa is still my favourite - but the second, the Mulgrave River at Ross and Locke is also amazing... Plus the final - on the way to Bramston Beach a couple of Father's Days ago... Just couldn't help but to take this shot! (was just my daughter and I)

Heading to Cobar NSW for herping. Driving into sandstorm.....
CAMERA PICS2 022.jpg

I took this shot, it's a small beach through Deepwater National Park, Agnes Waters. Beautiful place!

Attachments

• DSC_1068 copy.jpg
    DSC_1068 copy.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 100
amazing stuff.
I would love a nice wallpaper for my 27 inch screen. Any1 know of a webpage that has wallpapers that are high quality.

Yeah music, In a dead silent office when you start cranking some metal
09_UKREEFS.jpg

is my escape picture, although i didnt take it, its just beautiful

Last edited:
Yeah music, In a dead silent office when you start cranking some metal
09_UKREEFS.jpg

is my escape picture, although i didnt take it, its just beautiful

Scuba diving in a place like that would be the coolest thing.

Mr Thumper........I am starting to worry about your escape places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back