what di ya think?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIMACO

Reaction score
this is our lizard enclosure they have been living happily in there for a year now, and both the Bearded and Blue Tongues breed for the first time in the enclosure. we still have some final touchs to go but some feed back would be great.
IMG_9789.jpg

Very impressive, thanks for sharing

Thats so awesome, looks like a lot of work but totally worth it. Hope its secure, hate to read another theft story.

It's 5mt X 4mt. it has a fish pond, and bird area in it, everything has been living happy together.

2 rottys and a 'Guard bird' are looking after it but I keep it locked.

Last edited:
Looks great, if you painted the timber frame a dark colour it would dissappear largely and be less noticeable

we painted it to match the house, it's the wall of our court yard so it is sort of a feture.

That looks amazing mate, very well done! What little birdies you got in that section? :D

doves, quarian and finches, the lizards really don't care about the birds, they are that well fed they don't pay them any attention and they swim in the pond so all is good, a total environment.

Thanks everyone, I spend a lot of time in the enclosure, it is my little get away....bad day at work....go for a visit to the Lazy Lizard watering hole.

Jannico, you are so right, I am getting a Spencer monitor next but it will be going in another enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back