Random collections??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James..94

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just recently had a family member pass away and inherited a collection of close to a thousand ceramic elephants. It got me thinking does anyone else have a random collection of goodies?

not me but my sister collects pander bears and frogs if it looks like one she wants it but shes scared of real frog lol

on the brightside...if they're anything like those ceramic horses they're a great investment...not that I could ever sell something I'd inherited.

My random collection is Fast and the Furious model cars...
and when I was little, every cassette tape I could get my hands on O____O

My dad has millions of 'Models of Yesteryear' which are British made Matchbox Cars modelled on vintage cars. He keeps telling me when he dies he'll leave me them and the bird... The bird is freakin' useless and hates me... But then what's the etiquette on selling inheritance gifts???

inherited a collection of stamps from around the globe. when my grandfather past, il get around to looking at them all one day.
theres 35 books and then 10, 20 litre paint tins of unsorted ones

Make ebay your friend,...inherited means yours now. Keep one or two sell the rest,..put towards another setup or gecko :)

probably not as random lol but collect Bundy Rum stuff.

Verification002-2.jpg

Although have a new bottle of 8yr old and another model car which have been added in now

A close friend collects anything to do with owls. Models, clocks, rings, crystals, etc... She easily has a couple of hundred. And another friend, her parents collect teapots, I haven't been to their house for a while but last time I was there I counted more than 50 of them just in one room!

Kombi vans... Iv got 30+ models in my room, 1 in my 4 foot tank that 1 of my blueys sleep in... Pictures on my wall... I just brought a 2008 maloo so now I wonna buy a kombi for a run around car!

inherited a collection of stamps from around the globe. when my grandfather past, il get around to looking at them all one day.
theres 35 books and then 10, 20 litre paint tins of unsorted ones

for whatever reason...i think that's absolutely awesome!
wonder what's in there!

i dont really have an interest in stamps and would never think about collecting them it was just that it was an inheritance, but im sure it has value just no clue what, not that it matters as i couldnt sell it

I have beer bottle caps from all the different beers I have had.... 80+ now and counting lol.

I also collect 50c coins... the ones with different comemorative stuff on them... though I don't pay for them, my odd way of doing it is getting them in change from purchases or swapping with friends for ones I already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back