Your escape picture

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7340f849-7c91-1cbc.jpg

Or scuba diving in a place like this would also be amazing

moraine_lake_valley_of_ten_peaks-normal.jpg

this takes my way from my work !!!! i have a better one but its on my other laptop

i like the nun one but that would distract me too much more than likely be found licking the screen !!!!

I have two pics which I find relaxing, both were taken on my mobile phone tho, so sorry for the bad quality:
Home on the farm.jpg
Home on the farm....
PtGermain Jetty.jpg
A day fishing at the end of Pt Germain Jetty.

everytime i go through my album i stop at this pic
IMG_0493.jpg

i think i need another holiday

This a great idea for a thread, i love seeing other peoples pics. You can feel the nostalgia, even looking at pics of places i've never been! Sunsets seem capture a lot. :)

Another couple from a few years ago when I lived in the NT (you're probably better off opening them in a new window!)... What I would give to live there again, its amazing. Mind you, this pre-storm rainbow ended up being a massive storm that dumped a years worth of rain in 4 hours, and hail stones the size of golf balls. Destroyed the helicopter, 24 cabins, 3 utes and killed heaps of animals. But it was an amazing thing to experience. Gotta love the NT!
LuritjaHwy.jpg
LuritjaHwyFloodway.jpg
MadRainsLuritjaHwy.jpg

Wow some awesome shots there people, Here a couple of mine. The 1st is out the back of our old house. The rest are in Fiji. The golf course is the Intercontinental at Natadola Bay, Fiji.

Cheers,
Allan

Attachments

• PICT1219.jpg
    PICT1219.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 37
  • PICT2240.jpg
    PICT2240.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 4th.jpg
    4th.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 13th View 02.jpg
    13th View 02.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 31
26078_380341684739_579859739_4943260_7354354_n.jpg

when i randomly went to the zoo in 2009, i love Lions and this beautiful man was nice and calm laying right in front of me

I think I need one escape for every day of the week!

Here's one of my all time favourites... Taken in Cooktown on the wharf... I think sometimes it's better to have been there to escape it... but this to me is self explanatory...

work.3847903.3.lp,375x360,b,l,RmlyZWZseSAtIENvb2t0b3duIFdoYXJmIC0gUXVlZW5zbGFuZCAtIEF1c3RyYWxpYQ%3D%3D.jpg

This one (below) is my old place I used to live in... Was very nice get away... Definitely would live there again given half a chance!

work.2596778.4.lp,375x360,b,l,VGhlIEZhcm0gSG91c2UgLSBDYWlybnMgLSBRdWVlbnNsYW5kIC0gQXVzdHJhbGlh.jpg

And finally Malua Bay... On a semi-ok day!

work.6476909.1.lp,375x360,b,l,R2V0IHlhIHN1cmYgb24uLi4u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back