Go tha doggies!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

garthy

Reaction score
What a great win, we have struggled against the Tiges for a few years in Rd 1.

Gotta say, dogs bought good this year, and seems to be paying off. Obviously don't like the dogs ;) but they gave me a point in the tipping comp at least haha.

Yeh, the Doggies have definitely turned themselves around. Out with the bad and in with the good. The powers-that-be in the club are really looking toward the future.
They've got a good feeling about them.

Great win by the dogs last night, was part of the 28,000 crowd out there, awesome atmos.

Tigers are always a tough opponent, & with someone like Benji (how was that solo try?) you can't give em an inch. Was still nervous until Turner scored with about 4-5min to go. The new boys played well, I thought Tolman was a stand out.

Will be off to see the dogs give the rabbits a footy lesson this weekend too.

Go Canterbury!!
We are the mighty Bulldogs, the Canterbury breed.....

Don't worry sax, my wife & some of our mates were also at the game last night & they're all Tigers fans.
They were hurtin' too.

Yeah, was a good effort on the dogs. About the only Sydney team i like, haha. Cowboys went good on friday night, kept some good defence up. I hope they can keep it up!

Doing back*****!! Woot woot we look the goods this year :) The atmosphere last night was to die for, awesome crowd awesome game. Cant wait for the rabbits this w/e we gonna munch em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back