Snake dies from silicone poisoning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they were real!! ;)
I doubt it died....

It would have had to bite pretty deep. The poor snake...
Breast implants these days are moving away from silcone, to poly something foam and some other kind of cohesive gel or saline.
Poor, poor snake, that model was so disgusting in the way she acted with the snake

Who knows what type of cheap backyard impants she had although I dont believe the snake died, they are just milking the story (pardon the pun)

It would have had to bite pretty deep. The poor snake...
Breast implants these days are moving away from silcone, to poly something foam and some other kind of cohesive gel or saline.
Poor, poor snake, that model was so disgusting in the way she acted with the snake

i thought she was just plain disghusting lol

What you reckon they're just jigglin us about? Putting a wobble on us? Shaking the truth around? Squeezing lies together and putting us up the middle?!?!?!?!

the snake never died...

it was being used for the photo shoot from a local collection in Tel Aviv..

since this video was done the owner recently said he had more then 1000 phone calls from people who wanted to congratulate the snake..

he said his snake was loving its new found ''rockstar'' treatment...

Absolute crock! On all accounts, the snake would not have gotten deep enough to reach the implants, it would not have been able to get enough substance to do any harm and i doubt that they would be able to have something that toxic as breast implants. Probably just copped a load of cocaine dust off her chest from earlier....

Absolute crock! On all accounts, the snake would not have gotten deep enough to reach the implants, it would not have been able to get enough substance to do any harm and i doubt that they would be able to have something that toxic as breast implants. Probably just copped a load of cocaine dust off her chest from earlier....

hahahahhhahaa 0.o

Funny to think the snake started the day as a normal captive snake in a melamine box living a drab life, but by the end of the day(according to this thread) he became a breast biting coke snorting rockstar with Elvis type celebrity status, ''he's not really dead''. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back