bear grils aussie kill

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That article is from 2007 when the show was still in its infancy. He has freely admitted in numerous interviews that there are situations that are staged specifically to show you what do to. He also admits that he will camp out for a night or two then go to a hotel. There is no point spending more time than is necessary. There are also "behind the scenes" episodes that show the crews that go with him and explain the type of support he receives. I don't understand how he is a fraud when he freely admits this stuff. There are a number of shows I don't watch but when I hear people talk about them I don't go on about how ridiculous it is. As has been said, change the channel or turn off the tv if you dislike it so much.

Prob why he is not filming the show anymore...everyone is jack of it ...
whats his new one...getting out of things;..
cars underwater...etc...
thinking bout driving my new car into my pool and testing his ideas hahahaha ahhhhh NOT

But doesn't he say that he has his camera crews with him at the start? It's just knowledge for us isn't it? Just watch the movie as is, survival skills. I bet all you haters are just secretly jealous at him and love him deep down. ;)

SurvivorMan is the real deal he is acutally alone, he doesnt have a crew of 10 people helping him get up rockfaces or catching animals to plant in front of him for him to kill! Man vs Wild is just cheap-o rip off! I don't think I have seen Les Stroud actually kill anything, he went into the Arctic and took meat with him but said if it was a real situation he would kill a seal but because it's not a real situation he wont.... Its that simple, hes a legend :) . I have seen him kill Yabbies though, but it's not as if hes going around killing anything that moves, eg Snakes, Lizards, Possums.etc.etc

But doesn't he say that he has his camera crews with him at the start? It's just knowledge for us isn't it? Just watch the movie as is, survival skills. I bet all you haters are just secretly jealous at him and love him deep down. ;)

Lol what a crock mate... He is pretty boring and I couldn't get through an entire episode if I tried.

Man vs Wild is just cheap-o rip off!
Man vs wild was around first..
His show is controlled to a point, yes.
But he's not a phony himself, he's trained with many survivalist experts etc etc, i'm pretty sure..

Yeah deadly serious. Its supposed to bring you prosperity. It would wana do something cause drinking the blood was the most unpleasant thing i have ever ingested. and i have ingested a lot of strange things over the year.

That is the maddest **** i have ever heard. lol thats so cool. Are you for real ?[/QUOTE]

the dude is an arsehatted twatface (sorry to any brits on the forum) that needs both a swift kick up the back cheeks and a hit over the upside of his head.
maybe even a 7ft strongman to do to him what he did to the snake. grrrrrrrrrrr he makes me go the hulk

I have seen this episode played on both SBS and on Discovery channel. Its quite funny really as they don't show that part on the SBS airing of the show.... I was watching and said to my partner how impressed I was that he didn't kill it and then he showed me the discovery channel version.....I was completely horrified by it!!! I Could not believe he had recorded two versions.... I was quite upset by the whole situation really.......

Man vs wild was around first..
His show is controlled to a point, yes.
But he's not a phony himself, he's trained with many survivalist experts etc etc, i'm pretty sure..

Man vs Wild - First broadcasted March 10 2006
Survivorman - First boradcasted April 6 2005......

Survivorman was first to be broadcasted snakeman.

Broadcast by who and filmed when?
Production Company for Survivorman: Cream Productions Wilderness Spirit Productions
Broadcasted on OLN(Outdoor Life Network) in Canada.
Production Company for Man vs Wild: Diverse Productions
Broadcasted on Discovery Channel.

I cant find when either were actually filmed.

Production Company for Survivorman: Cream Productions Wilderness Spirit Productions
Broadcasted on OLN(Outdoor Life Network) in Canada.
Production Company for Man vs Wild: Diverse Productions
Broadcasted on Discovery Channel.

I cant find when either were actually filmed.

When you look it up you should find a copy right date.

He could eat the camera guy if things get to bad.lol imgine being part of the crew and getting in a survival situation for real. U know bears going to eat ya hahaha

hahahahahahaha. argh we're stranded in the middle of no-where... keep away from bear!

Trivial!!! Move on.

bigger issues that are hurting herp/animals than 1 man eating them...Climate change!! argue about something constructive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back