My new PLATINUM MAC !!!!! ***pic*******

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Lovely looking boy - crossing fingers a girl turns up for you.

Thanks guys, and thanks Steve!!!

Saz...... Maybe you can help me with that........???

Not this season Jay, crossing fingers the parents go again for me next season - would be nice if you could find an adult to put him to really though. Even a female from the same line, even if she wasn't as nice. Perhaps try Adam Trepke?

I would also like to know anyone who breeds these guys! been looking for one or more for awhile now. Any help would be appreciated.

veryyyyyy nice mate :)
How much did you pay if u dont mind me asking :)

Should have some more of these available later this year

Attachments

• Platinum Mac 1.jpg
    Platinum Mac 1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 145
These guys are rather pretty. I'd like to see some pics of them in the sunlight. Is the platinum trait dominant or recessive?

Last edited:
How much did you pay if u dont mind me asking :)
I paid $250 for him. He is a 3 year old male..... BARGAIN !
Should have some more of these available later this year
I will be interested! Please can you put me down for a female!
These guys are rather pretty. I'd like to see some pics of them in the sunlight. Is the platinum trait dominant or recessive?

I will try and get him outside this weekend. He is a psycho who latches on and tries swallowing my fingers at any opportunity lol. I have been told by a breeder of these they are dominant. I have no experience in this though.

I didn't even notice you were the OP Jay. You've got a pretty awesome collection going with this and the albino Adders now.

Well thats something you don't see every day.....fantastic.....be interesting to see it in a year or so

I didn't even notice you were the OP Jay. You've got a pretty awesome collection going with this and the albino Adders now.

Thanks saximus. I am trying to get small collection of nice animals, rather than a large collection of average animals.

Thanks all for the compliments.

Very, very nice. Without doubt the finest of all the Antaresia morphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back