Sunburst stimson's python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Reaction score
So I got to see that sunburst Stimson at the sofar expo and its one of the best looking snakes i have seen better than jags or green tree python and I have my order for some at the end of this year I have some nice looking snakes I want to cross it with and will be great to see what i get im finding a lot of new snakes morphs that I’m going to be getting over the next 3 years maybe 5 and will be good I might be getting a reptile that is not on license and is not held by keeper (legally anyway) but still in that process and will keep youse posted if it happens I don’t want to tell youse what it is encase I don’t get them. But I would love to see some photos from manchild of this snake and its breeding plans so on.

Thanks

do you mean cross it with other species, or other morphs of stimson python? either way i think it would be pretty stupid to cross the 'best looking snake you have seen' when it is beautiful just the way it is.

Yes with other stimsons not with different species and they will be crossed with some nice patterned animals to nice coloured animals so not stupid at all mate

What animal is off license? I'm confused....... I saw the "sunbursts" @ castle hill, they are nice. there is a pic on the castle hill expo thread I think.

What animal is off license? I'm confused....... I saw the "sunbursts" @ castle hill, they are nice. there is a pic on the castle hill expo thread I think.
im not going to tell you what the animal is till i get it if it all goes well

is it a garden skink? it's a garden skink isn't it?

I've been told these pics don't do them justice but it is the best I can do with my limited photography knowledge

Attachments

• Sunburst Stimmy 1.jpg
    Sunburst Stimmy 1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 334
  • Sunburst Stimmy 2.jpg
    Sunburst Stimmy 2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 366
  • Sunburst Stimmy 3.jpg
    Sunburst Stimmy 3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 329
The pics definitely don't do it justice. Congrats on the beautiful animal though Manchild

such a lovely snake. WOuld love to see more of this kind of thing in the future with breeders. Absolutely gorgeous. How much do these things go for?? id say they would be much more expensive than a normal stimmie?

Damn, i wish you hadn't posted that, thats 2 i'm going to have to get from you now, i'm gunna be broke.

:shock::shock::eek: I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!!! mind u im still w8n on my 1st snake (13th Sep) thats a Stimmie so going on wish list!!!
Thank you for putting the pics up!!!!

How much do they go 4 plz?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back