Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply.

I have heard from someone here who may have some toward the end of the year.
I am happy to wait til then, as I will no-doubt be broke after the Expo tomorrow....

If you don't find any give me a yell as I might have a clutch out this year if all goes to plan .

Two little blondies I bred this season.

Attachments

• P1010793.jpg
    P1010793.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 136
  • P1010802.jpg
    P1010802.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 153
got this little spotted at the expo yesterday and fed beautifully today :)
20022011694.jpg 19022011691.jpg

Hi, I have a stimi yearling and have my enclosure set up in my living room, he has a warm end and a cool end with a hidey hole in each area but im wondering if i should be covering his tank while im still up at night, being mainly nocturnal i worry his location and exposure to artificial light may screw up his internal clock. This is my first ever herp and id hate to scew him up.

Here is my little mate.P1010701.jpg

Last edited:
Some advice people, if I may.....

I am looking at purchasing a female Blonde Mac and am making the trip to Melbourne on Sunday to view a couple.
There is also another one advertised in Melb, a 2 year old, full history but not from a 'known' breeder.
I feel the price on the snake is too high. Ordinarily I am happy to pay 'whatever' for a herp if it's what I need/want, but you gotta draw the line!
I ask you, what is a "reasonable price" for a 2 foot, 2 y/o Blonde Mac from a private collection? She appears to be a nice individual, nicely marked, but no show stopper!

I know this is a "how-long-is-a-piece-of-string" scenario, but what do YOU consider a fair price?

Last edited:
Pygmy Stimson having his dinner :)
photo9.jpg

Broome Stimson yearling
photo7.jpg

Updated pickie of Platinum hatchling - this one is the biggest

DSC_0118-4.jpg

Some pics of one of the Alice Springs stimsons that i kept,they hatched out of ten small eggs.

One of the Gold stimsons,they are far NW NSW ,i like the pattern on this one,they come out of large eggs,bare little resemblance to alice springs stimsoni except that they share the same scientific name.

Gold stimsons is first on left

Last edited:
Picked up a 2 month old Stimo today will get pics up tomoro :)

Heres some pics
P170311_185501.jpg

P170311_1855.jpg

P170311_1854.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back