Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

troycoop

Reaction score
Hi
OK there has been some threads asking if the Gold Coast Reptile Expo is on and i would just like to tell every one yes it is on.

The Gold Coast Reptile Expo will be held at parkland show grounds southport the same place as last year and will be on the 30th and 31st of July 2011.

if you would like to be involved please don't hesitate to send me a email on [email protected]

hope to see you all there on the day and feel free to say hi

cheers Troy

View attachment poster.pdf

ok guys and girls here is the poster for the expo if your interested in displaying animals or having a commercial stall feel free to give me a call on 0422 844 765 or email me on [email protected] for the form or any inquires you might have.

Thanks Troy

A3 Poster_Web.jpg

Last edited:
I've already started saving for it. Last year i wished i had more money. I will be stocking up on everything this year. Can't wait!!!

I've already started saving for it. Last year i wished i had more money. I will be stocking up on everything this year. Can't wait!!!

you might be saving for a while after that effort at the flood relief bbq buddy
im sure ill see yas there

Can't wait for this will be good to get to meet ppl from the forum n maybe look at gettin some more geckos lol

Going to be there for our first time with some displays demonstrating our products :)

My first reptile expo, so excited!!! Friend has a fear of snakes after a python crawled up his shirt, dragging him along too xD!!

Loved it last year, kids had the oppotunity to see so many different reptiles and to handle them as well.
We will be there again.

this will be my first expo so im just wondering how reasonably priced everything is so i know how much i need to save is the prices roughly like what we have here in our classifieds or more?

this will be my first expo so im just wondering how reasonably priced everything is so i know how much i need to save is the prices roughly like what we have here in our classifieds or more?

Reptiles aren't allowed to be sold there. So can only buy equipment etc

so why do they have reptiles on display if there not actually being slod i thought thats what a reptile expo was a place to meet breeders and buy reptiles lol

this is my first expo also and i have already told parents and added this in my calender so excited :D my parents only say 2 pythons but im hoping to be able to get a third at the expo :) looking for a Bredli just a question will there be any iguana's or charmeleon there ? id love an iguana

sorry just read above comments, but does anyone know where i could get an iguana , charmeleon,, i thought reptiles were allowed to be sold at the expo cause i see alot of post of peoople saying the reptiles they bought at a expo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back