Escapee

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKY75

Not so new Member
Reaction score
A funny thing happens today the two year old daughter opens the coastals cage and he is in the house somewhere any tips on where to find the cheeky little prick. Or where is the wierdest place you have found them after an break for freedom. I will repost when he turns up and where

whenever someone tells me there snake or tarantula or something has escaped i always say check (if you have) a ported subwoofer for your surround sound sytem check inside that um if theres any holes on your computer tower check there generally anywhere that throws of any decent heat how big is the snake?

if you do a search for lost snakes on this site you will get heaps of tips.

but usually flower or similar on the floor to see trails,
look at night with lights off they usually come out in the dark when they think its safe

Mine got out about a week ago and i turned the lounge room upside down to no avail. Any way i thought i'd pull the side of the computer off to have a bow peep and there he was, he got in through the fan and i had all sorts of fun trying to get him out....It put the wind up me cause the girlfriend pointed out a heap of blood on the floor and i thought the cat got it but it was a mouse.... Good luck, hope you get him back

Well guys the coastal has turned up, just in the nick of time............. i am moving house this saturday. The little bugger had found his way into a cavity behind the wall oven. 2 screws removed pulled the oven out of the wall and done. Now to make the cage more secure

Great news. A friend of mine lost his diamond a week before he moved, checked everywhere in the house for the whole week until he moved. Never found it so it's in emu plains somewhere now

I had our spotted roaming last night and he was edging towards the hole in the subwoofer. Read his mind on that one and moved him quick smart!

Congrats on finding him!

a lock sounds like a very good idea IMO!!!!
glad you found him! that's a big worry of mine, my snake getting out, we have 2 cats and I'm terrified that if the snake got out they would find it before I did (and I dread to think what they would do...)

A lock and a kick in the **** for the daughter, although she is the same age as the snake, so I can't really blame her......... she loves her CRACKERS (snakes name). Any hoo cage more secure, crisis averted, just waiting for the next one

i found an escapee childrens on the neighbours mice cage haahahaha

My hubby lost our sons birthday snake on our sons birthday.Not at home for 24hrs and he lost.We found the little bugger in the bottom of the smallest vase i had in my collection...........after we ripped the kitchen apart at 3am in the morning.Thank god we found the little sucker.makes your heart stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back