bear grils aussie kill

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man v wild is the best show out bear would bend chuck norris over and show him whos boss

man v wild is the best show out bear would bend chuck norris over and show him whos boss

That is a HUGE call there mate...

Chuck Norris' account at match.com was immediately terminated because no one is a match for Chuck Norris.

There's much worse **** happening to animals out there than what Bear does to them. Besides, Bear's the man! Should be crying about the real issues..

There's much worse **** happening to animals out there than what Bear does to them. Besides, Bear's the man! Should be crying about the real issues..

Well said. There is much worse out there

Well said. There is much worse out there

And? Does that mean that the 'little' issues should be ignored? Let's not forget that Bear Grylls is the guy who dared some radio presenter to get bitten by a snake on air - is this really the type of person who should be considered 'the man' (god i hate that phrase)...

no they shouldn't be ignored but really it is nothing in the big scope of things. Things such as the brutal killing of innocent animals for entertainment, clothing and sport is much more bothering to me

Bruce Lee would have been able to beat both Chuck and Bear with one arm tied behind his back. I saw an episode where Bear fell down a cliff because his vine rope/harness broke, that seemed a bit dumb, i was able to use a vine rope safely when i was 12 years old. Or when he say's things like ""you've gotta be real carefulyou don't step into a bog hole'' and then steps into a bog hole, wasn't he being careful? He does seem at times to drink a little more urine than he probably really has to in order to get the message across. You know bear fans, that extra follow up sip...

It is done to entertain and educate. We can't deny Bear has good advice and tips behind his methods.

And no mate by entertainment i mean the sick people who go out hunting with just knives or spears or the people in asia who compete in competitions to see who can cook an animal (many are fried quickly on the outside but still moving on the inside) the quickest and the sick people in asia doing business that deals with skinning dogs and cats whilst they are alive.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again,this guy is a ****er and if I see him on the street Ill let him know what I think of killing animals for ratings.
Come to Melbourne BG

Ive said it before and Ill say it again,this guy is a ****er and if I see him on the street Ill let him know what I think of killing animals for ratings.
Come to Melbourne BG

Bet there would be a big line up waiting to give "Big Bad Bear" a verbal spray .

why hasent the department of parks and wildlife taken this footage and charged the man..... bet if it was me and i video taped it and put it on youtube id be strung up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back