favicon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have it cached because i think its gone.

i still think there is a problem with the favicon which is the icon that should appear in the tab. All im getting is the white page instead of the green snake.. All other web pages' favicons are working for me.

Yeah on a different computer and it's gone now. Maybe it happened when it got transferred to the new server

You laugh now Geckoman but this is just the beginning...

I mean first the favicon disappears then we have earthquakes and tsunamis and nuclear disasters. Coincidence?

No favicon?? oh god what will become of us!!!!!!!
*Runs for the bomb shelter*

hahaha. :lol:
I am assuming the 'favicon' is the tiny icon that is in the window tab? If not, can someone please educate me, Im not exactly computer savvy! If it is what I think it is, then I still have it. I also have APS saved on my Favourites toolbar and it appears there too... (FYI, I have only started visiting this site over the past 4 weeks)

:)

EDIT: Yep, mine is A-OK. But My FB Favicon is gone tho :(

Last edited:
What is a favicon?

Is it the icon that appears next to the name of the Bookmark or favourite? If so I still have it, in both my list and on the page tab.

Favicon is the little icon that appears next to a domain (www . domain . com) in the address bar. See pic below for example...

favf.png

Although I don't see why this deserves a thread, most likely got lost in the server update.

when i put them in my toolbar i delete the name after them so i can fit more up there but if they are all white pages then i dont know what they are... :p

Last edited:
if you delete cache and cookies is it there still?
maybe i have got some problem this end...:oops:

Last edited:
hmm still cant work this out.
can someone pls confirm that this is working after updating to latest Firefox 4.0

hooray!!! i thought something was happening. Nice to know. Thanks. That will help me chase it up some more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back