bear grils aussie kill

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because he never broke any laws.

It is my understanding that "ALL" reptiles are property of the crown... and that its a federal offence to take harm or kill any Australian reptile.... you can even serve time in federal prison if you steal my reptiles cause their not my reptiles they are only on "LOAN" from the crown.... so I cant see how he didnt break any laws...

It is my understanding that "ALL" reptiles are property of the crown... and that its a federal offence to take harm or kill any Australian reptile.... you can even serve time in federal prison if you steal my reptiles cause their not my reptiles they are only on "LOAN" from the crown.... so I cant see how he didnt break any laws...

You have a pretty twisted understanding of the wildlife laws. You also sound like a bit of an eco-terrorist...

So tell me, what is going on here? Am i going to jail?

IMG_0587.jpg

Gordo you're not as cool as Bear. He would have stuck his head in there and had a snack while he was working :p

He eats to survive and educates people in the process. If we find ourselves in a apocalyptic scenario like MAD MAX, you may be able to survive while the rest of us get in car and scour the country looking for an abandoned McDonalds for remnants of a cheeseburger.
You may not agree with what he does, but how do you think our generations made it to 2011?
I strongly disagree with killing any animal for sport, eat everything you catch in my world.
Just My Opinion ;)

I dont beleive Bear would really have to kill anything in order to show how to survive, I dont recall ever seeing the bush tucker man killing animals but its been awhile since i saw that show.

i do not find myself educated in anyway by grylls! what does he teach the growing generation? how to treat an animal you see in the wild while camping; disgusting, our parents and our parents parents teach us how to treat all animals with respect and that just to leave an animal alone in the wild but grylls just goes and busts those rules apart.

what happened to just respecting the wildlife we come across instead of seek and destroy?

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble here but Bear Grylls has been proven to be a fraud.

GRYLLS' THRILLS BOGUS: EXPERT - NYPOST.com

Believing that he can legitimately teach you survival techniques by watch his show is about as pointless as believing in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

Wow. Nobody said he is an expert. He even says he isn't. I feel I am beating the proverbial deceased equine. I give up

hot dang and i thought santa still came to 24yr olds as well!

hes an entertainer, hes trained to live off the land in these kinds of situations. hes made a highly successful show by doing so, you know what the show is about, you know hes going to kill animals. so by knowing this you watch it anyways and then get upset over it? doesnt make sense to me! dont watch it if youre offended by it! its been running for 5 seasons now.. im sure you know what its about.

i love my snakes, but if in a life threatening situation like he shows you, if i had to eat one, i would!

your life is the most important thing to you, so rather than dying id do the same thing as he done and im sure you would to.

my 2cents worth.

I think it would be a different story if he was making up everything he says, but I am sure as said in the link to him being a "fraud" that he gets training from on site survivalists. Maybe these survivalist people arent cut out for being a tv presenter, and so Bear learns from them and passes it on to us in a practical example. I don't really care if he is in a hotel some of the time, the fact that he goes out there in the first place is fine by me.

Get over it. Nothing you say is going to change anything he has done or is going to do..... Put away the cotton wool, and keep moving forward.

people really should get all the info before assuming. bear is a real person, a family man that gives heaps to charities and is rather religious and is also a highly trained expert of his field that chose make a show out of it and yes he does put a disclaimer at the beginning of it that he is sometimes presented with certain situations what it doesn't say that he is not only out there with his camera man and sound crew but he sometimes has up to fifteen people helping find these situations,anybody who has camped or lived in the outback knows that animals are not always that easy to find or catch for that matter.so whether you be a fan or not(i love the concept of the show but he is a knob )he should know the laws of the land before trying to survive in it and yes he should be charged for killing the snakes.

I just heard on the news that reptile and amphibian populations are likely to collapse because Bear Grylls killed less than a hundred individual critters while making a TV series. The report went on to say that habitat destruction is OK and you should keep buying useless crap you dont need to make sure it continues.

I just heard on the news that reptile and amphibian are likely populations are likely to collapse because Bear Grylls killed less than a hundred indivuduals making a TV series. The report went on to say that habitat destruction is OK and you should keep buying useless crap you dont need to make sure it continues.
Cris posts like this are exactly why we need a like button!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back