Hatchie Bredli pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jham66

Reaction score
Just a couple of the better photos I have gotten of my hatchies for the records file. I will post up a few more when I get to my other computer, it is being hogged at the moment......

Keep in mind that these are my records shots... so I will add to this after I do a proper "shoot".

For your viewing: one hatch; sloth and feed shot.......
IMGP6589.jpgIMGP6561.jpgIMGP6533.jpg

Nice photo of them hatching! :)

Last edited:
So cute!!!
i love it. Thanks for sharing

Thanks everyone. Think I have a few stand-outs, just have to wait to see if they go the right colour. Most have fed, just four more to go........

*Dale1988 - They started hatching on the 22nd of Feb and were all out on the 24th.

congrats mate they look cool
how many eggs did u get and did they all hatch out ? :)
thanx for sharing :)

*Shaye, I got 21 hatchies out of 23 eggs. Two died at full term, one pipped but put his head back into the egg. I found him head down and dead 24hrs after he'd pipped; the second didn't pip so I pipped, but it was motionless and unresponsive to touch so I pulled it out to find it was dead with a mouthful of egg white/ membrane.

I had a good look at them today, I think a good proportion of them are Hypo, which I am very happy with.

A couple more teasers.

Does anyone have a high quality picture of a hatchy normal bredli? I am thinking what I have are Hypo's with only a small amount of black. It would make sense since the pairing was a Hypo to a Normal from a hypo clutch. The first in these photos I think would be a normal though.

Pics:
IMGP6665.jpgIMGP6652.jpgIMGP6688.jpgIMGP6690.jpgIMGP6707.jpgIMGP6719.jpgIMGP6739.jpgIMGP6763.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back