NSW DECC online licencing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don' get it... Why would you be late in sending your book back? Either way you have to send it by April...

As mentioned by Colin, the E-Book should be up and running soon which I think we will be using from this year (post April) onwards. Pretty sure we are not required to enter what ever we have written in our log books into the E-Book then submit it...

As for your current log book that is due back soon, just send it back as per usual.

It was my impression that the e-books would be up in time for the submission this year meaning we wouldn't need to send the hard copies this April. I guess you're right though maybe I'll just send it anyway

A pilot launch and a full scale launch is a totally different thing.

I do both as my job, and there are always problems even after running extensive pilots.

You can never fully solve problems in Pilots or Beta's.

And I'm not talking about technical bugs necessarily either, there are proceedural and behaivoural bugs that need to be worked out as well. It is new for them just as it is for you. And training is great but they still have to get the process and procedures down pact.

trying to do an import permit right now, but it wont accept the species code.
varanus acanthurus 2263
any ideas?

trying to do an import permit right now, but it wont accept the species code.
varanus acanthurus 2263
any ideas?

I have had the same issue twice now , with a different code though , both times i had to log out and back in and start a new one ...

I tryed to do an import permit today aswell and it would accept the species code. I just logged out and logged in about 3 times then it finally worked. Just persist with it and it should work
Cheers

Give DECC 10 years to try and get things running,then when it is totally obsolete and vintage it will be running like clockwork.
All as they have to do is copy what theyve done else where years ago.

Decc is like the beverley hillbillys but they are at hurstville,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back