Returns summaries????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vadnappa

Reaction score
anyone know where i can view the returns summaries for last year, from each state's licensing department? any help would be appreciated. and may help victorians be allowed aditional reptiles added to the schedule.

I remember when i was a member of an Avicultural Society they used to obtain these figures and distribute them to members.

Maybe we can arrange for Admin to obtain these lists and start up a sticky thread for members who are interested to view?

NSW freely distribute upon request .... I think Vic is the same

if anyone else is interested in getting new species on to our schedule you need to fill out the form on dse site. but time is running out so be quick.

if anyone else is interested in getting new species on to our schedule you need to fill out the form on dse site. but time is running out so be quick.

There is only about 3 weeks left for submissions, The hardest part is finding out what number of any given species is kept in other states as this is a requirment on the submission forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back