Albino Snake Cake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just thought i'd share some pics of this amazing cake that my boyfriends very clever mum made for his 30th birthday. The base is chocolate cake layered with lemon cream cheese & the snake is made from icing & white chocolate eggs. We didn't eat the snake because it's just too pretty but the kids loved the eggs:)Enjoy....

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 257
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 343
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 334
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 241
i love making cakes and that is bloody awesome mate, tell her she has done a great job :)

Thats absolutly awesome, such detail, I wish I could do stuff like that,

I think "very clever mum" is an understatement. That is an amazing looking cake!

really really amazing she has got the head and colours just right........its a competition cake for sure !!

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone, I will pass them on to the talented cake maker:) Considering she doesn't have a lot do with our snakes she did a great job with the colours & shape of the python but after this effort I doubt she will ever make another snake cake again:lol:

omg i was just about to comment and say that snake looks a little sick (smacks head) what a amazing cake ur mans mum is very skilled

:lol: i'm sure she will be happy to hear she fooled a couple of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back