Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BARRAMUNDI

Reaction score
I cant believe I sold this pair of QLD BHPs,

The pair was sold to a friend about 12 months ago. The male (pic) was showing about 15-20 orange scales and I suggested it may turn calico, however I never expected this........

The female is now turning aswell...........I hate it when this happens

Attachments

• bhpcalico1.jpg
    bhpcalico1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 857
OH nice one, i remember you asking whats a pair worth, i hope you get first pick of any hatchies!

Last edited:
did ya mate call "no takies backsies" if not then ya should be right lol but yes WOW in an understatement....

You can't keep 'em all, my man! Atleast a mate got them though.

Good to see more cals getting around, and a male to boot!

WOW...what a insane looking BHP!

I feel your pain, Barra.
Who knows, the new owner might have a little pity for you and let you purchase some offspring.
(gods I hope you are still on speaking terms).

lol Barra, bet you're kicking yourself mate.

Very nice cal

wow very different! sorry to say this....but eww. i love the dark head and colourations of a BHP.

Yeah, I don't think that's attractive at all either. Guess if you like that sort of thing, sucks that you sold it haha

Probs a stupid question but, how can you tell by the orange scales? (when a hatchling)

I think it looks cool anyways

Harry

I like the look of the head it's kinda like a Zombie BHP haha, but each to their own i guess.

sorry for your loss cobber but it looks like a proper bhp washed for an hour in a washing machine filled with bleach & sand.

Oh man, i would be kicking myself too. I honestly love it and think it looks better than a normal.... :) Hope you get some hatchies off him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back