Feeding time!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhorse

Reaction score
So my baby girl eats soo quickly... last time I left to get the camera and she was all done by the time I got back... this time camera came in at same time as dinner!

Attachments

• IMG_2305.jpg
    IMG_2305.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2303.jpg
    IMG_2303.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 129
Oh yeah, you may notice the bulge... the one she is eating is her second. Don't normally feed 2 at once but was curious to see if she would want another... it was a definate "YES".

Nice pictures. I've been told it's fine to feed them two at once occasionally because it helps with their growth. I tried it for the first time last week and my baby easily guzzled them down.

Cool pics :). If she's eating that quickly she should be moving up to the next size food. Keep feeding two at a time till they're all used up then get the next size up

Thanks Grogshi and Saximus - I think she's just beautiful but I'm slightly biased! :)

Hideous little thing! good thing you took her because i wouldnt even be able to give her away :p

wish the others got her feeding habits, 2 are eating well the others are assist feeding well. little worms.

What a lovely looking specimen. Is it an Antaresia stimsoni?
Can you tell us what part of Oz it comes from, if it's regionally pure that is?

What a lovely looking specimen. Is it an Antaresia stimsoni?
Can you tell us what part of Oz it comes from, if it's regionally pure that is?

Yup she's a stimmie and as Helikaon said Pilbara region WA is locale.

Thanks Darkhorse and Helikaon. I love the fact that you're keeping your lines pure. 8)
When natural types look this beautiful, why muddy them up.

yeah i have a little colony of WA stimmos, they are my fav out off all stimmos locality's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back