Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not my pic, I scanned it from a mag. I hope it's alright with whoever took the shot.

Wow cool snake!
And I was just saying, it COULD'VE been something else. Or it COULD'VE been an albino tiger. Just saying the albino tiger is unlikely but I never said its IMPOSSIBLE.

And yeah we know your 12 michael. I mean, what 12 year old doesnt own one of Australias largest GTP breeding organisiations ;) :lol:

And yeah we know your 12 michael. I mean, what 12 year old doesnt own one of Australias largest GTP breeding organisiations ;) :lol:

Now you really got me confused, I am going to have a drink, I am not waiting till I turn 18 b....... that!

i just cant get over all the negative comments about this thread if someone said they saw it. i believe them enough to not need to start massive fights on a thread for pics or no pics why cant people just be happy for someone to see such a snake.

I just got a feeling. Like you know when you can tell a song is by a certian band because it's the same old tune every time

Ill preface with i have tolerance for aboriginal culture in accordance with, Site Rule 2 - Intolerance of Other User.

I don't think dream-time stories are meant to be taken literally. i asked my geology lecturer today and he assured me a giant snake did not carve the landscape i was shocked and tried to explain to him i read the dream time was real on APS.. he asked me to leave.
Next it was to the head of biological sciences.. again i was shocked to hear evolution was responsible for echidnas not a person with spears in his back morphing into one.

P.s
Snakes don't live in families or involve themselves in socially constructed gender roles.

I said the stories had been incorporated into there dreaming, not it was a dream time story. When I said family of snakes, I meant a group of snakes inhabiting that area that carried the albino gene. Please don't twist my words.

Not doubting you saw an albino, don't juvenile EB's have stripes that may make it look like a tiger?

Remember most, if not all, albino animals in captivity have been found in the wild. they are not common, but they are out there.

The albino i came across was is in a housing estate on the gold coast, last place i thought one would pop up. And no it wasn't a corn.

what kind of albino was it ozzie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back