Baby crocodile stolen from Victoria festival

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its unfortunate that the croc was stolen, and can only hope that it is safely returned or at the very least well cared for. On the other hand though, reading reports of the conduct of the presentation it seemed almost like an open invite for somebody to steal. I just cant understand why you conduct a show in such a way, its asking for trouble, not just with theft but public saftey/ liability. I do public shows from time to time, theres no way Id be permitted to conduct a display in such a fashion, let alone would I want to for my own professional crediblilty.

So he just walked along the street with the croc? :/

Ben

Well they said he was walking down the rd on the phone, prob calling someone to pick him up, it would look a bit weird someone walking down the rd with a croc, but what I don't understand is how can he get away with walking out with a croc? Do these people not watch who is handling their animals.

Well they said he was walking down the rd on the phone, prob calling someone to pick him up, it would look a bit weird someone walking down the rd with a croc, but what I don't understand is how can he get away with walking out with a croc? Do these people not watch who is handling their animals.

Haha as you do. As if no one noticed.

Ben

No matter what you think of the demonstrators way of doing things, there is no excuse for the theft of the animal. I hope they catch the barstards and retrieve the croc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back